Put a disclaimer on price suggestions

Hatch Rawer Beryl

Okay, at first it was funny, but now it's getting old. I've had at least 15 people add me to buy items i'm not even selling because of price suggestions on backpack.tf.

I suggest a big disclaimer banner be added to the price suggestion page that reads something like "The price suggester may or may not be selling this item. Please do not add him because of it." I would also like it to be in several languages.

Doesn't matter, illiterates still won't be able to read

This is true, but i don't think it would be a hard thing to add and i'm sure it would reduce it slightly.

Doesn't matter, illiterates still won't be able to read

Most if not all of the adds i've gotten from this kind of thing are from people who speak a different language than English. If the disclaimer was put in several different languages like I originally suggested, it would definitely cut back on these bad adds.

I would prefer that Suggestions be moved OFF the front page and ONLY Approved Prices and Classified's be shown when you first get to the site. Just keep voting to http://backpack.tf/vote so that only those who are looking to vote on items see the proposals.

Archived