Coincidence? I think not!

Baloo

backpack.tf has 9 moderators and 1 admin. There are 9 TF2 classes led by Saxton Hale.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

Baloo, I think this belongs to the great below. And shenanigans is the engi of course. He isn't showing to everybody he's there like cleverpun (all dem warnings). He's just quiet and does the work

soundtrack is the spy because he's never around

All of my yes.

Woifi-Pyro

Woifi-Medic .-.

Baloo, I think this belongs to the great below. And shenanigans is the engi of course. He isn't showing to everybody he's there like cleverpun (all dem warnings). He's just quiet and does the work

Hit the nail right on the head with shen, he played engi when I played with him, he had a g. fetti buck hat.

\

Hit the nail right on the head with shen, he played engi when I played with him, he had a g. fetti buck hat.

Not too surprising when he has over 9000 sns es

Shen doesn't trade too often anymore. He's a collector. He honestly dislikes the regular trading process.

cleverpun has the SNS collection. shenanigans has the Green Fetti Cancer Unusual collection.

cleverpun has the SNS collection. shenanigans has the Green Fetti Cancer Unusual collection.

It's also fun to say G Fetti out loud.

oops my bad

Pudding is Heavy, he has the most valuable main backpack, and it costs 400,000 $ to fire his minigun for 12 seconds.

Chief Shoe is the Sniper, who takes a long shot and accepts some suggestions that seem faulty but are actually true.

wait on... just realised that Brad Pitt is whats his face*

EDIT:  *saxton hale                ^^^^ how did that get all cool?

Archived