Rare noncraft hats prices are way too low.

VIP PinkSaber

The prices of many rare noncraft hats are way to low. Backpack.tf was started to help people new to trading and stop sharking. however, the low prices of rare noncraft hats is helping the sharks. It is to easy to buy a rare noncraft hat for to too low backpack.tf price and resell for x3 x4 times the price. So few of thes hats are traded that there is never enough proof to get a vote passed. Please admin, look into this problem. some of these hats are 200-1000 in number and i can sell for 1-2 keys but they are listed for 1-3 ref.

look at this link here...its outpost. (sighnin using your own method not through the link, im no fisher) http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/10551070 and look at lambsheeps offer on my noncraft handymans handle. 4ref then a key. I said know and he ended up paying a key for another one. now look at the backpack.tf price for this hat. 1.66-2ref and i can get the price changed due to lack of proof. I will buy for more then that! but im the only one selling on outpost and these are the only one sold in weeks and the prices is way up! any help or examples would be nice.

A rare uncraft is not easy to be found for low end bp.tf price. All sellers know its rare and put them only for offers or are swapping levels etc.

But occasional 1 random seller enters the market and sells for bp.tf price. He is getting sharked.

BP.tf price is stupid to use for such rare uncrafts and pricing is hard. Its people own fault imo, following a spreadsheet blindly.

A rare uncraft is not easy to be found for low end bp.tf price. All sellers know its rare and put them only for offers or are swapping levels etc.

But occasional 1 random seller enters the market and sells for bp.tf price. He is getting sharked.

BP.tf price is stupid to use for such rare uncrafts and pricing is hard. Its people own fault imo, following a spreadsheet blindly.

This is well put. However, i feel backpack.tf should take steps to fix this problem. Many unusauals get priced with only one proof or sale. many of these hats are near the same level of rarness and should be treated the same. It is in the end a public awarness issue.

Also you say "A rare uncraft is not easy to be found for low end bp.tf price." but more like they sell for x5times as much and nowhere even near the Backpack.tf price. People trust this site and we should try to earn that trust or we will be replaced.

another example:

i have this price suggestion of 2ref for a noncraft tiara...          http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51aa0871ba25367714000026#51aa0871ba25367714000025_row

I sold one for 1.66 and 2 for 2ref fast... thats about 50% of the market!

3 are for sale on outpost and they want 3ref or more or are in a set

However! one person has it posted for backpack.tf price 1.33 and he is useing backpack.tf to price it! http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/11347049

This shows that for this person...Backpack.tf is not helping him. we need to fix this.

This guy will keep the price from changing and i will shark him and all thanks to backpack.tf. we gotta fix this!

Then shark all you want.

Unless the price changes it is not sharking

If you find a problem w/ price, change it.

not that hard

Then shark all you want.

Unless the price changes it is not sharking

If you find a problem w/ price, change it.

not that hard

I am trying to change the prices and need your support. pls vote noncraft hats up and understand that there will never be much proof.

I have no personal opinion on the matter. I don't buy/sell or even look at non-crafts. Most likely the issue is that people used to hate non-craft hats but until recently didn't particularly realize that certain ones were rare.

I have no personal opinion on the matter. I don't buy/sell or even look at non-crafts. Most likely the issue is that people used to hate non-craft hats but until recently didn't particularly realize that certain ones were rare.

you nailed it. just keep that in mind when you vote. more buyers then hats.

And I don't vote on them due to lack of personal knowledge unless the guy has provided an ass load of undeniable proof (or it's just a shit suggestion).

And I don't vote on them due to lack of personal knowledge unless the guy has provided an ass load of undeniable proof (or it's just a shit suggestion).

just keep in mind 2 examples is a lot of proof for these. 

look at this    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/11420876       while the backpack.tf price is 1.33        its also the only one on the market right now.

Archived