Russia goes in to Estonia

F  CHARLIE

It has just been reported that Russian officers illegally crossed the Estonian border and abducted an Estonian investigator who was on a case involving human trafficking near the border. He is being shown on russian tv and may be prosecuted for espionage as russia claims he was on thier side of thier border. Estonian border control refute the claim and have a report that was signed by a russian border that supports estonian claim. Thoughts? Remember, estonia is a nato member.

It has just been reported that Russian officers illegally crossed the Estonian border and abducted an Estonian investigator who was on a case involving human trafficking near the border. He is being shown on russian tv and may be prosecuted for espionage as russia claims he was on thier side of thier border. Estonian border control refute the claim and have a report that was signed by a russian border that supports estonian claim. Thoughts? Remember, estonia is a nato member.

My thought is - don't read any news, unless there is a good friend who lives in that country. 

I got one good friend on UA, and he lives on Donetsk. He said what half of news that people are watching/reading on tv or smth about UA situation is just a fake. 

An Estonian dude with a pistol (made in USA, btw), 5k euros and listeining devices caught on Russian territory near non-demarcated border.

What would you do?

About borders: Russia doesn't formally have demarcated borders with many ex-USSR coutries. Basically, you don't know when you cross the border. No signs whatsoever.

OMG RUSSIA INVADES ESTONIA NATO HALP PLZ!!!!!!!!

Seriously, don't watch shit news and read shit newspapers. 

#1 Rule for mass media these days- dont just blindly beleive the information they present. Look for common sense and a solid proven facts. 

My thought is - don't read any news, unless there is a good friend who lives in that country. 

I got one good friend on UA, and he lives on Donetsk. He said what half of news that people are watching/reading on tv or smth about UA situation is just a fake. 

Lol, I didnt get this from mainstream news.

His name is Eston Kohver he is a counter intelligence officer dedicated in work against a smuggling cartel that works accross that border area. Apparently you can see him on russian tv being paraded around, in moskow, as a spy. Estonia woukd like to keep this quit for now as it believes this was done by local russian officials connected to the cartel and not a move done by the russian government.

I don't get my news from mass media really. In this case you can find the story at the guardian website or Google it. I didn't get this story from there either but used them to fill in some details.

Lol, I didnt get this from mainstream news.

His name is Eston Kohver he is a counter intelligence officer dedicated in work against a smuggling cartel that works accross that border area. Apparently you can see him on russian tv being paraded around, in moskow, as a spy. Estonia woukd like to keep this quit for now as it believes this was done by local russian officials connected to the cartel and not a move done by the russian government.

I don't get my news from mass media really. In this case you can find the story at the guardian website or Google it. I didn't get this story from there either but used them to fill in some details.

It was also on Russian television that I was informed of the monstrosity of American propaganda;

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/05/team-fortress-2-poster-mistaken-for-us-propaganda-on-russian-state-television/

Take everything your senses inform you of with a grain of salt.

Know someone Russian, is cofirmed. 

It was also on Russian television that I was informed of the monstrosity of American propaganda;http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/05/team-fortress-2-poster-mistaken-for-us-propaganda-on-russian-state-television/ Take everything your senses inform you of with a grain of salt.

The story has now broken wide. What I said earlier has been confirmed.

Archived