HusKy

[Script] Steam Trade Offer Enhancer

Brewski425    0
Brewski425

Kk, just making sure I'm still #1 on current listings. Also steam inventory helper can see every website you go on. Youtube.com, paypal.com, Cornhub, ect. 

naknak    129
naknak
1 minute ago, Brewski425 said:

Kk, just making sure I'm still #1 on current listings. Also steam inventory helper can see every website you go on. Youtube.com, paypal.com, Cornhub, ect. 

Incorrect.  It can see every website you visit on that profile where SIH is installedHave a profile that only visits SCM and SIH can only see SCM.

Brewski425    0
Brewski425

Is it defaulted to only being profiled for the steam website?

naknak    129
naknak

No.  I'm talking about Chrome profiles.  Most people have only the default one plus the incognito/guest profile.   You can add more.   Switching between them is easy. 

Brewski425    0
Brewski425

So if I use just chrome and have SIH as an extensions on the default chrome profile, it will still beable to read everything I do, right? As long as I'm still on the default profile

Lo-Rez    21
Lo-Rez
On 10/29/2018 at 6:20 AM, Brewski425 said:

So if I use just chrome and have SIH as an extensions on the default chrome profile, it will still beable to read everything I do, right? As long as I'm still on the default profile

Hi Brewski... may I ask how you're doing your 'mass listing'? Or was it just manually, by hand?