[Script] Steam Trade Offer Enhancer

HusKy

• 3 weeks later...

This happens because 2 pages of inventory get marked as visible.  Definitely a Valve bug and I think it could even go 3+ high if you kept scrolling long enough.

I have a userstyle that fixes this (by pinning the height of the items box) and does some other stuff that I'd prefer not to talk about.

https://userstyles.org/styles/118909/steam-wide-trades-and-offers

118909_after.png?r=1449921943

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and updated the script after a long pause.

v1.4.1
- added warning if the items are going to be Escrowed
- added hacky fix for the blank space below inventory
- added other user's rep.tf link to "trade offers" page

Was this intended? It looks odd.

M3kIoIh.png?1

Each rep.tf link is for a different user, all of which are listed in trade offer screen, meaning either a pending trade offer or trade on hold.

nice script sir,
bu i have a question: 
is there ways to make my available trade offer auto accpted with script?
i'm expected like bet bots at csgo lounge and dotalounge

sorry i'm noob with kind of  this things

Isn't this the same as steam inventory helper?

Edit: I'm asking whats the difference, what does this have extra?

I cant read

Edited by ḎℰѦ�! Boom

hey i love this scrip,t but theres something i have been looking for a long time and its see backpack price in the trade offer (like Steam inventory helper with market prices). you think is it possible for you?

Thank you

It's possible to add this but I won't be adding this feature any time soon. Mostly because I just don't have time to work on this and the code can't be extended right now without proper refactoring.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for posting about this. It still works great for me as of 9/19/2017! A lot more people are probably gonna start using this now that Steam Inventory Helper can no longer be trusted.

4 hours ago, Gabe said:

Thanks for posting about this. It still works great for me as of 9/19/2017! A lot more people are probably gonna start using this now that Steam Inventory Helper can no longer be trusted.

Yes, it doesn't auto-update, and just works :) I've been using it fine for about 2 years now.

• Like 2

As per the very first post, you'll need to install GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey and then just click the download link.

All of the links are included in the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2017 at 7:16 AM, HusKy said:

As per the very first post, you'll need to install GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey and then just click the download link.

All of the links are included in the first post.

Probably a useless question

But this still works right? Since you know... Steam inventory helper got that suspicious activity going on now.

7 hours ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

But this still works right? Since you know... Steam inventory helper got that suspicious activity going on now.

Everything works as expected ;)

7 hours ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Husky is not selling your data. The script only applies to trade offer windows, as shown at the top of the script.

// @include     /^https?:\/\/steamcommunity\.com\/(id|profiles)\/.*\/tradeoffers.*/
// @include     /^https?:\/\/steamcommunity\.com\/tradeoffer.*/

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/19/2017 at 8:36 PM, Gabe said:

I would use this if it had a mass selling option.

9 hours ago, Brewski425 said:

I would use this if it had a mass selling option.

You are free to use both.  I have a second Chrome profile, just for SIH and mass listing on community market.  If the SIH publishers spy on me, they won't see anything except me selling fabricators and crates.

Meanwhile, Husky's script is installed on my main Chrome profile and I use it every day.

2 minutes ago, naknak said:

You are free to use both.  I have a second Chrome profile, just for SIH and mass listing on community market.  If the SIH publishers spy on me, they won't see anything except me selling fabricators and crates.

Meanwhile, Husky's script is installed on my main Chrome profile and I use it every day.

How many items do you have up there rn?