Most badass OLD MEN in anime

♛ AlphaOmega ♛

So I've watched a few anime's in my time and read a lot of manga. Out of all of them though, I noticed that there is often, even in comics or stories today, that there is an "old man" who just stands out. They are typically 1 of 2 things:

1) Wise/funny/slightly perverted

2) Incredibly badass

So my question is: Who is your favorite "old man"? Now, the requirement is that they need to at least be 70 or so. Or at least up to the age of typical retirement (65). Give a reason too. 

Mine: Whitebeard from One Piece. He's 70 something years old, has a heart problem, been fighting near his whole life, and is regarded as the strongest man in the world of One Piece. He has the ability of the tremor-tremor fruit, allowing him to basically create earthquakes. 

What makes him my favorite is that he's wise, has an interesting personality, and is always protective of his family, despite being a pirate. In his final battle, he took on the ENTIRE NAVY, which comprises of the highest ranked officials, among which are giants, admirals who are revered to be incredibly strong, and the fleet admiral, who has the ability to become a Bhudda. In the end, he dies, but not before going on the most ridiculous rampage i've ever seen. 

His list of injuries? 

-200+ bullet wounds

-40+ Cannon wounds

-100+ sword slashes

-In the anime, his chest is penetrated by a fist of lava and imploded

-In the manga, half is face is take off by a fist of lava

-He dies standing up.

-He has not a single cowards wound (A wound on the back, basically)

so, who's yours?

Anime sucks

Gr8 b8, m8. I r8 8/8. If you want to deb8 about the score, call me at 8888888888.

Whitebeard is a good choice. I was thinking about him too. Hiruzen Sarutobi from naruto is also pretty badass.

>inb4 "hurdur shounen animes suck do watch real anime fagit"

Avatar is my favorite (and the only) anime that I like. He is wise, funny, and even was kinda perverted in one episode and although we don't see it most of the time, is incredibly badass.

Avatar is my favorite (and the only) anime that I like. He is wise, funny, and even was kinda perverted in one episode and although we don't see it most of the time, is incredibly badass.

Inb4 avatar isnt and anime xD

But i love it too.

Inb4 avatar isnt and anime xD

But i love it too.

lol I even knew that was going to come up but forgot to say that :P

Anyways, original Avatar: L.A.B. was amazing. Korra is alright though, but not as good.

Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto from Bleach. No one could physically out do him, his raw people can't be beat. Only solution is to seal off his powers.(He got them sealed off twice, died the 2nd time by being cut into half.)

So in bleach highest rank is Commander Captain, then 12 captains then each captain has a lieutenant. This is what he does to someone of lieutenant power, without even lifting a finger.

lol I even knew that was going to come up but forgot to say that :P

Anyways, original Avatar: L.A.B. was amazing. Korra is alright though, but not as good.

U cant defend season three finale. That was sooooooo bs. The only good part is the very very last part with korra crying. Its a cliffhanger.

Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto from Bleach. No one could physically out do him, his raw people can't be beat. Only solution is to seal off his powers.(He got them sealed off twice, died the 2nd time by being cut into half.)

So in bleach highest rank is Commander Captain, then 12 captains then each captain has a lieutenant. This is what he does to someone of lieutenant power, without even lifting a finger.

I was going to say this as well :D

But my other choice would have to be Netero from Hunter x Hunter

tumblr_n43iqx8s2j1sr5klvo1_500.gif

Archived