If you could have any super power what would it be?

AwesomeMcCoolName

Super Power  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What would it be

• Transportation
    • Flight
    • Invisibility
    • Super Speed
    • Super Strength
    • Strecthy-ness
    • Laser Vision
    • Telekenesis
    • Ability to Talk to Animals
    • Ability to Breathe Underwater/in Space

INTRODUCING THE EPIC NEW SUPER-POWER: TRANSPORTATION!

Including AMAZING stories such as: 'Transportation Man gets on the Bus', 'Transportation Man boards the Underground', and the sublime 'Transportation Man Says NO to running Red Lights'

• 1 month later...

time control, my breaks could be just as long as i wanted, and i could go to sleep at 6 am and not have to worry about shit

time control, my breaks could be just as long as i wanted, and i could go to sleep at 6 am and not have to worry about shit

Alternatively, you could have the ability to transport, anywhere anytime.

So you could just go to nasa, and let them pay you 5 Billion dollars and you can bring some astronauts and stuff to the moon. Nasa saves 20 Billion dollars (and thats assuming going to the moon this time would be the same as in 1969--which it wouldn't be), and you can literally sleep 24 hours a day if you want. No one would give a fuck.

So you could just go to nasa, and let them pay you 5 Billion dollars and you can bring some astronauts and stuff to the moon. Nasa saves 20 Billion dollars (and thats assuming going to the moon this time would be the same as in 1969--which it wouldn't be), and you can literally sleep 24 hours a day if you want. No one would give a fuck.

problem with that is i dont have all the time i need. with a job and a girlfriend. i barely have any time to do what i want. with timecontrol, i could sleep 1 clock minute and still manage to pull a day off.

teleporting will just give me an hour extra per day

You could just freeze time and go to the moon. Same thing. Lol

Furthermore, you could probably predict the stock market and get rich if you could control time.

Or slow time down and run really fast. That would be fun.

problem with that is i dont have all the time i need. with a job and a girlfriend. i barely have any time to do what i want. with timecontrol, i could sleep 1 clock minute and still manage to pull a day off.

teleporting will just give me an hour extra per day

You wouldn't need that job. 

You could just freeze time and go to the moon. Same thing. Lol

Furthermore, you could probably predict the stock market and get rich if you could control time.

Or slow time down and run really fast. That would be fun.

fHow do you plan on getting to the moon? Just gonna steal one of Nasa's rockets?---I mean they probably keep the key in the ignition. 

Hmmm predicting the stock market to make millions, potentially billions of dollars, or, spend 20 seconds and transport an Nasa base+astronauts to the moon and make 5...10...15...20 Billion Dollars....Pretty sure the latter is easier. 

Slow time and run "fast". Or, Teleport from one place to another and run instantaneously. 

Teleportation is downright the best power to have. 

Archived