Anime newfag alert

Zerr

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should probably say that my favorite type of anime is shonen, which is aimed at about 12-20 year olds and features what you would expect out of most anime, a lot of action, solid stories and the occasional bit of fanservice. To this regard, Full Metal Alchemist is what I recomended because it is a great example of shonen and a great series all around. If you find you like that, I recommend other good shonens such as Fairy Tail and Bleach. Also, Nanastsu no Taizai is getting an anime and that should be good. Its a really good series and Im happy to see it finally getting some attention

I wanna get into anime.

1. What is the best place to watch anime for free?

2. Any recommended animea for a beginner?

3. Any Help by everyone that is not Mikusch is appreciated.

Oh, and this is serious dunt shietpost plz :-D

Danks bai

1. If you have Netflix there are a lot of full series, otherwise the ones listed already.

2. Start off with something not-too-weird and see what you like. I also recommend you start with some shonen stuff. Classics like Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragonball, Vampire Hunter D, Trigun, etc...

3. Skip AoT by all costs. It's easily the most overhyped show I've ever bothered to try. Oh, and the main thing with anime is to remain open minded. Next thing you know you'll be watching shit like this and feel it's normal. Yeah, it changes you. 

Here's how to anime:

1. Pick up anime

2. Walk over to bin

3. Throw the contraband away

4. Sit down at a desk

5. Cry for thinking of an amazingly poisoning idea

I have my reasons.

That was awfully ironic when taking your profile picture into consideration /flys away/

1. Crunchyroll.com or app. Pretty good for me, just a few ads.

2. One piece, Naruto, Fairy tail, full metal, attack, and, if you wanna delve deeper, trigun or black lagoon.

Code Geass

Is This a Zombie

Haganai

Black Lagoon

Haruhi Suzumiya

Oreimo (Only in Japanese)

Stay away from Shonen Jump and you will be fine.

Don't watch anime just because it's anime

3/4s of anime is fan-service shit

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Cowboy bebop

Space Dandy

You guys seem to be missing the point. He asked for anime to start to get into the medium, not what your favorites are. 

...just when i started to give up on this thread.

I bet you're some sort of kill la kill or clannad fan

You guys seem to be missing the point. He asked for anime to start to get into the medium, not what your favorites are. 

It's a subjective question, which leads to subjective answers.

Go look up Orihime Inoue, Kagura Mikazuchi, Erza Scarlet, Nico Robin. All 10x hotter than Mikasa

the only one I find at all attractive is Erza, the Orihime girl is kinda cute (boobs), but the other 2 look weird and deranged  

the only one I find at all attractive is Erza, the Orihime girl is kinda cute (boobs), but the other 2 look weird and deranged  

Seduction_Armor.png

Enjoy Erza

Archived