Anime newfag alert

Zerr

I wanna get into anime.

1. What is the best place to watch anime for free?

2. Any recommended animea for a beginner?

3. Any Help by everyone that is not Mikusch is appreciated.

Oh, and this is serious dunt shietpost plz :-D

Danks bai

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna get into anime.

3. Any help is appreciated.

Danks bai

1. Don't ever watch anime.

2. Don't ever watch anime.

3. No problem.

1. Don't ever watch anime.

2. Don't ever watch anime.

3. No problem.

1. I wanna atleast try it

2. ------------------ Wait, i just realised, i said ANY help. To the editcave!

I wanna get into anime.

3. Any Help by everyone that is not Mikusch is appreciated.

Danks bai

SHIT POST INCOMING

1. I personally use kissanime.com

2. Ask Charity if you want some good NON-ecchi/harem animes. But I can list some off my list for ya:

> Attack on Titan(Personal favorite, very popular, gore, blood, intense action)

> Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(Robots and shit, not Transformers)

> Sword Art Online

> Angel Beats

> Clannad

> Sora no Otoshimono(Another personal favorite, gives you a good kick)

> Berserk(Mainly action and swordplay, blood)

If you want to join my on the Roller Coaster of Ecchi/Harems, open the spoiler

> Highschool DxD(King of Ecchi/Harems)

> Highschool of the Dead

> Rosario Vampire

> To LOVE-Ru

> Sora no Otoshimono

> Date A Live

> IG: Infinite Stratos

3. Done

If you want, you can take a look at my anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wubsies

Only serious answer you will get:

1. I like to download my anime from nyaa.eu or you can try anilinkz.com

2. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a good starting one, also Darker than Black.

fullmetal alchemist 2003 (i think it's better watching that first,then going to brotherhood. cuz BH is faster,so the repeating events will go a lot faster)

steins gate

If you do start, please don't go crazy over it. Just sayin'...

Not humanly possible.

TTGL/SamuraiChamploo/CowboyBebop are my personal favorites.

1. I personally use www.hulu.com

2. > Attack on Titan(Personal favorite, very popular, gore, blood, intense action)

Attack on titan is absolutely amazing, but I dont believe its gory just pretty blody/disturbing, I hate anime, but I love Attack On Titan

boku no pico is a great place to start

No just no. also Wubsies has good taste in anime just like me. A old anime I loved and you should try watching was code lyoko it's nothing special but yeah it's my childhood favorite.

1. I personally use www.hulu.com

2. > Attack on Titan(Personal favorite, very popular, gore, blood, intense action)

Attack on titan is absolutely amazing, but I dont believe its gory just pretty blody/disturbing, I hate anime, but I love Attack On Titan

This is why I tell everyone to avoid AoT. People start with AoT and then think its the best anime ever and never watch anything else. AoT is good, not great. It has a lot of mysteries that it needs to reveal and doesnt seem like its willing to. Its not particularly exciting compared to many animes either and thematically is boring

Places to stream for free are kissanime, funimation, crunchyroll, etc

Places to download mentioned by avenging. 

If you want recommendations. Its easier if you let us know what you've watched and your interest.

I avoid shows that are ecchi or heavily fan service only so I wouldn't be the person to ask about those.

If you are recommending shows, don't overly sell them. 

You say its amazing then they watch it and it'll be whatever, but if they go in thinking its average and its amazing, they come out enjoying it more

I avoid shows that are ecchi or heavily fan service only so I wouldn't be the person to ask about those.

Ecchi is love, ecchi is life.

Here's how to anime:

1. Pick up anime

2. Walk over to bin

3. Throw the contraband away

4. Sit down at a desk

5. Cry for thinking of an amazingly poisoning idea

I have my reasons.

n0, u die

I challenge you to d0 it and kill me.

if you didn't like ecchi and harem you'd be able to do it, but you do, and therefore do not have the power of romance to assist you.

I challenge you to d0 it and kill me.

if you didn't like ecchi and harem you'd be able to do it, but you do, and therefore do not have the power of romance to assist you.

w0t? u wuna go m8? I'll tittyslap you.

Goddamn school getting in the way of ranting about anime.

Wubsies watches harems/ecchi which are shit-tier piles of garbage.

I personally enjoyed Code Geass a LOT, along with Bounen no Xamdou and Clannad and Clannad: Afterstory.

If you're looking for something to start you off, I'd have to agree with Avenging Flame. Full Metal Alchemist is a wonderful place to start.

There are so very many genres, so it's hard to pin-point what you'd like. I personally prefer romance above all other anime (which is why I hate harems more than anything else on this planet) but what you like the most is for you to find out.

SAO, as popular as it is, is great. The second arc is shit, but the first 12 episodes are amazing.

My personal favorite anime, Bounen no Xamdou, is wonderful as well. Action, Adventure, Romance, War, Human Weapons, and more. Very cool series. It's a lot like Eureka Seven in many ways. I also recommend that. :P

Battleship Yamato 2199 is a great Space Opera. It was remade off of the (70's?) series, Battleship Yamato. Space Operas are very fun if you like very adventurous anime. Tons of cool action.

Clannad and Afterstory will make you cry like a bitch. Not even going to lie. You will cry. You will also likely laugh your ass off, because Clannad is probably the funniest anime out there.

Speaking of Funny anime, I'm about to recommend the only harem I'll ever recommend to anyone. Baka and Test. So goddamn funny.

Steins;Gate is a great series, but I find myself at a loss for words whenever I try to describe it. It's amazing. (It's about Time Travel)

Code Geass was my favorite anime for a while, and I HIGHLY recommend it. It's probably the most badass series I've ever had the pleasure to see. Very psychological at times. Tons of action, warfare, and mecha.

I could continue listing anime for hours, but I'll stop myself here. Feel free to add me if you want more.

As a last note: ALWAYS WATCH SUBS. The only good dub I've ever watched was Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood's dub.

Archived