Scammers in item history

Wingwire

Quick question: I am about to get into unusual trading after what has seemed like an eternity, and have started looking at what to start with. One I was interested in had an approximately 15 person history with 2-3 scammers, 1 within the last 2 months. Should I be concerned about this, or just disregard it?

• Administrators

Quick question: I am about to get into unusual trading after what has seemed like an eternity, and have started looking at what to start with. One I was interested in had an approximately 15 person history with 2-3 scammers, 1 within the last 2 months. Should I be concerned about this, or just disregard it?

You will be fine until or unless you knowingly and directly trade with a scammer/scammer alt/hijacker then you will be in a whole lot of trouble.

Scammer/Scammer alt/Hijacker don't mean anything in item history otherwise.

You will be fine until or unless you knowingly and directly trade with a scammer/scammer alt/hijacker then you will be in a whole lot of trouble.

Scammer/Scammer alt/Hijacker don't mean anything in item history otherwise.

People just use it to get a better deal sometimes of it was recently scammed. Otherwise it's just like any ordinary guy owning it.

Thanks for the help, the unusual in question has been sold to someone else, but it is something to keep in mind for next time

Only collector's care about scammers in the history, it won't bring in anything to the price, unless of course it's an extremely high tier unusual

You'll be right

Just never believe the following phrases:

'Hi, my friend wants to trade with you'

'I want to pay with that in cash'

'We should use a middleman'

etc.

Y'all can add me, I'll explain moar

You'll be right

Just never believe the following phrases:

'Hi, my friend wants to trade with you'

'I want to pay with that in cash'

'We should use a middleman'