Starting from release, how would you go about making the most profit?

Burpman

Rules:

You are able to preorder games and spend money via the ingame store. However, this will deduct from your total at the end.

Assume that valve implements the same updates and item glitches.

You may only buy/sell things for their prices at the time, so basically no sharking, with the exception of the first couple of months where prices were all over.

You may only have one account (though you can have a second to store special crates in etc)

There's obviously unusual miscs, but what else can you think of?

• Administrators

Rules:

You may only buy/sell things for their prices at the time, so basically no sharking,  

So you are basically saying everyone sharks all the time? I would love to know the definition of sharking from you. :P

So you are basically saying everyone sharks all the time? I would love to know the definition of sharking from you. :P

Wanna not derail the thread? It's a thought experiment to see what you can do with items that change prices over time, and trying to figure out how to manipulate various item glitches to your favour.

• Administrators

Wanna not derail the thread? It's a thought experiment to see what you can do with items that change prices over time, and trying to figure out how to manipulate various item glitches to your favour.

Hmm...Not sure how that was derailing, it was just a question, all you needed to do is provide answer :P

Anyways, I would target the costly items because  higher chance of profiting through high tier items. :P

Buy many cowmanglers and tons of team colored paints, store them all on private account.  When cowmanglers become paintable, paint loads and keep them hidden.  Release them slowly over time.

Archived