Is it possible?

KrystalGamer

You would first have to craft the collector's item then apply a Strangifier to make it Strange Collector's.

If the item does not have a Strangifier, then you can't make a Strange Collector's version of it.

You would first have to craft the collector's item then apply a Strangifier to make it Strange Collector's.

If the item does not have a Strangifier, then you can't make a Strange Collector's version of it.

if only there were collectifiers that be so crazy. like strange genuine collectors merc scarf or something

To craft/fabricate a strange collector's item?

with strangefiers its possible like i knew there is someone who has a strange prof Killstreak Collectors Phlogistinator imagine the price on this monster

if only there were collectifiers that be so crazy. like strange genuine collectors merc scarf or something

And then an Unusualizer for a Strange Genuine Unusual Collector's Merc's Pride Scarf

with strangefiers its possible like i knew there is someone who has a strange prof Killstreak Collectors Phlogistinator imagine the price on this monster

That would be a bitch to sell.

And then an Unusualizer for a Strange Genuine Unusual Collector's Merc's Pride Scarf

the we'll see a Strange Genuine Unusual Collector's Vintage Vintage Tyrolean... with circling tf logo

SSSHHHH! Stop giving them ideas! I used to joke about strange hats, then they happened...

SSSHHHH! Stop giving them ideas! I used to joke about strange hats, then they happened...

do a foreshadowing about either a strange gibus or an unusual one now D: please

Archived