$58 lost for no reason?

ExitGoat #crackerjack

Hi guys, my backpack value dropped 58 dollars in 12 days, and my unusual disappeared without any explanation.

I checked my trade offers (both sent and received) and they did not include any blizzardy storm honcho's headgear ( my unusual ). I check my inventory history and my unusual just disappeared into thin air.

Please help!

The thing is, they do not return stolen/deleted items  <_<  Guess i'll have to save up to buy another :(

Gotta turn down on them whiskeys

The thing is, they do not return stolen/deleted items  <_<  Guess i'll have to save up to buy another :(

You'll never know. 

Thanks for your help though

Your welcome. 

They do sometimes return deleted items and if it was taken by a hijacker etc they also return it. One time only thing though.

Scammed items are a different matter but if you have a unusual I hope you at least checked some how to not get scammed guides.

Hi guys, my backpack value dropped 58 dollars in 12 days, and my unusual disappeared without any explanation.

I checked my trade offers (both sent and received) and they did not include any blizzardy storm honcho's headgear ( my unusual ). I check my inventory history and my unusual just disappeared into thin air.

Please help!

Nobody else has owned your hat since it vanished either, must have been deleted. Suggest you talk to Steam Support. Don't expect a response for a while though.

http://backpack.tf/item/852610666

Good luck getting it back.

Archived