SFM (small) Contest Round 3

andrew

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Zcrab, photoshop should at the very least have a separate section+prize pool

anyway, here's mine

fQNDOJo.jpg

Call it pyro 2spooky

7gudf23.jpg

Noticed I'm getting too nitpick-y with my work. Its getting really time-consuming so I'm just pulling off the plug on this to focus on some other saxxy stuff. What's done is done, there's my final entry.

eylyHFS.png

Please change the name to "Aerofartrwars" or something else with a ring to it. FP threw crap at me for the thing I did back there so I kind of regret naming it that way now :s

Noticed I'm getting too nitpick-y with my work. Its getting really time-consuming so I'm just pulling off the plug on this to focus on some other saxxy stuff. What's done is done, there's my final entry.

eylyHFS.png

Please change the name to "Aerofartrwars" or something else with a ring to it. FP threw crap at me for the thing I did back there so I kind of regret naming it that way now :s

Thoose models must have been a pain to add an pose them all

shit, i saw this before. would you mind giving a link to the olivia mann one?

lost the link from reddit

You where having such a big fuzz about me last time because you thought I used an old poster, but now you don't care?

Here's my image for now. A little pixelated for whatever reason. Chances are I'll end up changing it but until then, this is

Lights In The Dark

VKrpdWr.png

Last Stand

VI9s6pD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VI9s6pD.jpg

Created an acount on the website just to enter this. Hopefully I will get better and you can see some more of me around here. I might be out of my league, but that won't stop me from giving it a shot. See ya around!

(Also how do I make it look less crammed in the forum post? First time on here, like I said.)

*picture*

Created an acount on the website just to enter this. Hopefully I will get better and you can see some more of me around here. I might be out of my league, but that won't stop me from giving it a shot. See ya around!

(Also how do I make it look less crammed in the forum post? First time on here, like I said.)

you can do what I do, which is click the Special BBCode button (3rd button in at top right), select "spoiler", enter no text, then add the image into the spoiler

i saw this on reddit. could you provide proof this is yours? im not andrew, but yea

Yeah, i posted it. IF you check my post history in reddit, you can see that ive made a couple of posts in tf2trade wanting to sell a pro medi gun kit. you can find the same item in my backpack. or maybe in the market, im not sure. its a singularity, manndarin one.

BTW, I checked your flickr. Pretty slick.

Archived