Halloween Paints and suggested prices

Asian Ginger

I have a bill's painted with spectral spectrum but in my backpack it does not display the paint. Also, the suggested price is still 8 keys while the paint is about 20 keys.

It would be cool if backpack.tf could figure out a way to find if items had these glitched paints and then add an appropriate sum to the hat. Does anyone agree/disagree?

I wouldn't want that to happen. Because items with spells are hard to sell. I've sold a couple of Max heads with spells, i got them at a price as if they didnt have a spell and i sold them as if they didn't have a spell. 

I don't like getting people offering bills with spells thinking its 20 keys to a bud. And wouldn't want bp.tf to validate a price of a glitch paint., and make it so they say "but bp.tf says this you have to count it as much" and then get new traders who dont know how hard it is to sell it for more to get ripped off because of the wrongful bonus this site will give. 

I wouldn't want that to happen. Because items with spells are hard to sell. I've sold a couple of Max heads with spells, i got them at a price as if they didnt have a spell and i sold them as if they didn't have a spell. 

I don't like getting people offering bills with spells thinking its 20 keys to a bud. And wouldn't want bp.tf to validate a price of a glitch paint., and make it so they say "but bp.tf says this you have to count it as much" and then get new traders who dont know how hard it is to sell it for more to get ripped off because of the wrongful bonus this site will give. 

agreed, don't need more nubs offering spectral bills

One of the reasons for this is that people may not know what it is. The fact that it doesn't show up on the outpost trade, or that you cannot search for it doesn't help either. What bp.tf SHOULD do is use their regular algorithm for finding the value of painted hats, and apply that to the hat. I personally have messed around with the halloween spell market, and have been frustrated to no end by those reasons. The purpose of bp.tf is to set prices. Let it be so. Also--the only reason why people sell the hats at the normal price because they're desperate to get them out of their hands. It IS a paint, after all, and a darn cool one too.

Archived