Off gaming, Opinions on "Arabs"

Karam

Us is not stealing oil. Largest contract holder is China

Nobody is saying China is any better. They're the worst because their government has no morales

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did Palestina do to get taken by the Brits? What did Syria do to get taken by the French? What did Egypt do to get taken by the English AND the French? What did Iran do to get taken over (secretly and covered) by the USA to promote a leader the people didn't want?

0.01% of muslims is sick and twisted and might do such an attack. But I believe utoya guy was atheist, and half of the nazi's were Christians. People of all religions, beliefs and convincements do terrible things. Don't blame an entire society. Yeah you'll see more of this on the news "Egyptian man kills wife and children". This is because nobody gives a fuck if the guy is German, French British Belgian or anything. People just want to be influenced by the media, that wants arabs to look bad so they can keep getting the oil from Arab countries

http://www.pewglobal.org/2006/05/23/where-terrorism-finds-support-in-the-muslim-world/

I'm talking more specifically about the U.S. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255us.html

1, 2, 5, 9, 11 (possibly, never solved), and 16 were Muslim.

I'm not saying all Muslims are bad people, but some of them are, like all people. But that's a lot of deaths coming from 0.5-2% of the population.

What did Palestina do to get taken by the Brits? What did Syria do to get taken by the French? What did Egypt do to get taken by the English AND the French? What did Iran do to get taken over (secretly and covered) by the USA to promote a leader the people didn't want?

0.01% of muslims is sick and twisted and might do such an attack. But I believe utoya guy was atheist, and half of the nazi's were Christians. People of all religions, beliefs and convincements do terrible things. Don't blame an entire society. Yeah you'll see more of this on the news "Egyptian man kills wife and children". This is because nobody gives a fuck if the guy is German, French British Belgian or anything. People just want to be influenced by the media, that wants arabs to look bad so they can keep getting the oil from Arab countries

well said mate

http://www.pewglobal.org/2006/05/23/where-terrorism-finds-support-in-the-muslim-world/

I'm talking more specifically about the U.S. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255us.html

1, 2, 5, 9, 11 (possibly, never solved), and 16 were Muslim.

I'm not saying all Muslims are bad people, but some of them are, like all people. But that's a lot of deaths coming from 0.5-2% of the population.

muslims doesnt support terrorism and if they did only the ill minded muslims will do 

and btw did you know americans will do anyshit in media to ruin arabs reputation? i mean if cnn said that there is man who can fly and do supernatural shit i am sure most of americans will beleive

just saying most arabs arent rich so idk how the fuck they get those missles and shit to kill innocent americans unless its an paid inside job paid by american high power ppl to make arabs sound shit

muslims doesnt support terrorism and if they did only the ill minded muslims will do 

and btw did you know americans will do anyshit in media to ruin arabs reputation? i mean if cnn said that there is man who can fly and do supernatural shit i am sure most of americans will beleive

just saying most arabs arent rich so idk how the fuck they get those missles and shit to kill innocent americans unless its an paid inside job paid by american high power ppl to make arabs sound shit

The 10% of Muslims in the studies I sent you that "support" terrorism are not terrorist. It is a very small percent (0.01$) or so that would actually commit such an act.

Most Arabs aren't rich, that's true, but most of these terrorist attacks aren't extremely expensive. A few bombs probably doesn't cost much. A gun and ammunition isn't that expensive. Think about 9/11? What were their biggest expenses for that? Plane tickets? That's not an astronomical price. 

The 10% of Muslims in the studies I sent you that "support" terrorism are not terrorist. It is a very small percent (0.01$) or so that would actually commit such an act.

Most Arabs aren't rich, that's true, but most of these terrorist attacks aren't extremely expensive. A few bombs probably doesn't cost much. A gun and ammunition isn't that expensive. Think about 9/11? What were their biggest expenses for that? Plane tickets? That's not an astronomical price.

And, at the time, around 70 percent of the Germans supported the Nazi's. The vast majority of them were Christian. Do you know the Yugoslav wars? They were in the late 1990's. CHRISTIAN Serbs and Croats slaughtered each other, killed civilians but also joined in killing the Muslim populace of the region. These actions were popularly supported by the people. Also in the 90's Hutus slaughtered Tutsis in Rwanda (or was it the other way around?). These people called themselves Christians. In my opinion they can't be, but that's another story.

Did you even think why people would support the actions? The people of these regions have been ruled, sometimes not officially, but in reality, by Western economy. We want their oil, we wanted their lands. Since the Turks lost control of the region things got bad. Afghanistan has been in civil war for 30-40 years. 9/11 scared America, the biggest but not the only, Western country doing this.

I heavily disagree with terrorist actions, let that be clear, but don't blame a full population for the actions of a few retards.

And, at the time, around 70 percent of the Germans supported the Nazi's. The vast majority of them were Christian. Do you know the Yugoslav wars? They were in the late 1990's. CHRISTIAN Serbs and Croats slaughtered each other, killed civilians but also joined in killing the Muslim populace of the region. These actions were popularly supported by the people. Also in the 90's Hutus slaughtered Tutsis in Rwanda (or was it the other way around?). These people called themselves Christians. In my opinion they can't be, but that's another story.

Did you even think why people would support the actions? The people of these regions have been ruled, sometimes not officially, but in reality, by Western economy. We want their oil, we wanted their lands. Since the Turks lost control of the region things got bad. Afghanistan has been in civil war for 30-40 years. 9/11 scared America, the biggest but not the only, Western country doing this.

I heavily disagree with terrorist actions, let that be clear, but don't blame a full population for the actions of a few retards.

I'm not blaming a full population for the actions of a few retards. I believe I made that clear. As to 70% of Germans supporting the Nazis, I believe that is an irrelevant statistic. First off, I don't think very many Germans knew what the Nazis had planned for the Jews. Second, what would happen to them if they said they didn't support the Nazis? 

And you think that their motive for killing thousands of our citizens is that we... buy their oil? Support their economy? I think our economy is heavily tied to with China, but I haven't heard of any Chinese terrorist in the U.S. 

Archived