Off gaming, Opinions on "Arabs"

Karam

I find it really sad that whenever theres a terrorist attack or something, people instantly go and hate on the religion of the terrorist (unless it is Christianity. In which case they'll say that they had mental issues, list off that person's academic achievements, e.t.c) for promoting terrorism. Its that person's fault, not their religion. Nothing in any religion promotes killing others. And yet, people seem to ignore that. 

In short, people are stupid. 

It is the sad truth, people just hate on everybody these days, "ow you are Muslim i hate you, ow you are jewish screw you, ow you are Christian fac you"

Some people are indeed Stupid

arab kids are funny. and contrary to what you might think they play a lot of video games.

mostly free to play ones like maplestory or runescape.

Haha, that is true xD and don't forget get League of Legends :P

First thing I think of about Arabs is usually their religion. They find it OK to behead a British man in London for speaking his mind on the Arabic wars? That's saddening. I have nothing against their religion, just their general lack of logic and reason really disturbs me.

I also think of Hashishins when I think of Arabic folk.

All Arabs aren't bad though, that's a bit stereotypically thinking and border lining racism thinking they're all terrorists. I've met plenty who are nice.

I really didn'y understand your first statement but yes, it is mostly about religion when it comes to Arabs.

Hashashin ? Excuse me my english is not the best :3

Yes, plentry of arabs are nice, it is sad when people think that we are terrorists, i mean if you look at Iran and Hizballa as terrorists, they dont belong to arabs.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally don't give a fuck in terms of what your nationality, religion, race, etc,. is. I suppose I have unfair stereotypes from people of different cultures, but other than that, I never really think about it.

During my freshman year, I knew one Arabic guy, and he was pretty hilarious imo. He joked about some rather bad things, such as how he was solely responsible for the 911 attacks, and he is always traveling around the USA(his family did a lot of traveling, never knew why) to plant nukes at major cities, and it was cool how he laughed at his own stereotype, stupid as they were. When it came down to it, he was chill, really smart, and very talented at LoL.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy is a troll, just ignore him.

I just feel bad for the politic unfairness in arab countries. I hate how religion is more important in politics than human rights.

Andy is a troll, just ignore him.

I just feel bad for the politic unfairness in arab countries. I hate how religion is more important in politics than human rights.

Yeah figured out about Andy.

Anyway, the politics are unfair indeed, but that is not because of the religion, trust me. Yes maybe for us religion is actually more important, but non of the leaders go with it, they are just dumbasses

By Arabs, I assume we're referring to Muslims, right?

Well, I think that most Muslims are good people. There is a very small percentage of them that is not. This wouldn't be a big problem, except there are 1.5 billion of them total.

Just the smaller slightly more insane people who ruin the general image of a religion which is centered around peace :L

A better example would be Hitler

How to stop people from terrorizing and attacking

Have them all play tf2 and kill each other

MC22 for prez. 

• 2 weeks later...

if you guys think one or 4 terrorist represent the whole muslim nation then you guys are srsly ...cked up

and i really dont know why america is blaming iraq as terrorist while the us is stealing iraq fuel

its all conspiracy 

and soz for any grammar mistakes english isn't my native language :/

if you guys think one or 4 terrorist represent the whole muslim nation then you guys are srsly ...cked up

and i really dont know why america is blaming iraq as terrorist while the us is stealing iraq fuel

its all conspiracy 

I've seen studies that show that in some Muslim countries, nearly 10% of the people are okay with the killing of "infidels".

Hmm?

I've seen studies that show that in some Muslim countries, nearly 10% of the people are okay with the killing of "infidels".

Hmm?

Muslims don't harm "infidels" if they didn't harm us in a way or another, plus if some "arabs" are terrorists, they might not be muslims, not all arabs are muslims

Muslims don't harm "infidels" if they didn't harm us in a way or another, plus if some "arabs" are terrorists, they might not be muslims, not all arabs are muslims

What did we do to deserve 9/11?

Look, I don't want to seem bad here. KMD, I know you're a good guy and I'm not accusing you of anything :P

Look, I don't want to seem bad here. KMD, I know you're a good guy and I'm not accusing you of anything :P

So you are telling me that "muslims" did that ?

What did people in africa do to deserve what is happening  there now ? Americans might be good so as us, it is just our shit governments ruining the world, shame

So you are telling me that "muslims" did that ?

What did people in africa do to deserve what is happening  there now ? Americans might be good so as us, it is just our shit governments ruining the world, shame

Al Qaeda is an Islamic organization, is it not?

lol man if you think arabs did that american inside job destruction your a sheeple

I know some people who classify as "arab", though I really don't think anything different about them, other than that one of them has a mom that tends to make pretty good Falafels.

its all conspiracy

Us is not stealing oil. Largest contract holder is China

I'm pretty sure I have been removed because of my screen name lol. Seems like ever since the group of Buddhist Monks in Myanmar that are attacking Muslims happened, I had a small drop in "friends" dropping me hahahah. I would not say that is the reason 100% but .. I have been asked " Are you really a Buddhist"? I respond... " we all are" or "everyone is"... I got dropped once for a response like that.

They do not understand the meaning of my response and I would assume most are under 18. I was only saying we all have the nature to be a loving and good person. Nobody can really know what is in the mind of people over the internet and it would be too time consuming for me to worry about it.

I look at it this way. The people who drop me are not very mature, when you try to group people together and assume they all think and act alike.

Hmm?

PROOF?

What did Palestina do to get taken by the Brits? What did Syria do to get taken by the French? What did Egypt do to get taken by the English AND the French? What did Iran do to get taken over (secretly and covered) by the USA to promote a leader the people didn't want?

0.01% of muslims is sick and twisted and might do such an attack. But I believe utoya guy was atheist, and half of the nazi's were Christians. People of all religions, beliefs and convincements do terrible things. Don't blame an entire society. Yeah you'll see more of this on the news "Egyptian man kills wife and children". This is because nobody gives a fuck if the guy is German, French British Belgian or anything. People just want to be influenced by the media, that wants arabs to look bad so they can keep getting the oil from Arab countries

Archived