Google is now a scammer

Micah ΧΞΣ

and I could chargeback something that probably is 1.5x your dad's year salary

Inb4 the next Google which is just covering up for upcoming trade scams.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what service?

Legit cashout service

"but teerid dis guy i no iz offerin way moar then you are"

And then they promptly get scammed out of their asses.

Legit cashout service

"but teerid dis guy i no iz offerin way moar then you are"

And then they promptly get scammed out of their asses.

But all the reputable traders have shit rates because they're reputable traders. #1stWorldTraderProblems.

But all the reputable traders have shit rates because they're reputable traders. #1stWorldTraderProblems.

And scammers offer better rates? wut 

Last time I checked, 50-70% > 0% 

The saddest part about this is that Google now represents the worst humanity has to offer. Building up trust and friendship only to smash it down and scam your way to the USA shows everyone that you are willing to stab someone in the back just to further your own personal gain. And you know what? That's...tragic. That really is fuckin' tragic. I feel more bad for Google than anyone else because he represents the worst of humanity.

The saddest part about this is that Google now represents the worst humanity has to offer. Building up trust and friendship only to smash it down and scam your way to the USA shows everyone that you are willing to stab someone in the back just to further your own personal gain. And you know what? That's...tragic. That really is fuckin' tragic. I feel more bad for Google than anyone else because he represents the worst of humanity.

He isn't worth your pity, just hope he falls into a hole or something.

This reminds me of an old say.
"The true measure of a gentleman isn't what he does when people are watching. It's what he does when he knows he won't be caught."

If a guy steal an avatar and puts a similar name of a scammer that doesn't mean he is the scammer.

If have nothing to do with Google :P

Also, you have a lot more hours in-game than him.

If a guy steal an avatar and puts a similar name of a scammer that doesn't mean he is the scammer.

I have nothing to do with Google :P.

Just a little suspect since your backpack rised a lot lately  :P Don't mind me if I'm wrong :P

Just a little suspect since your backpack rised a lot lately  :P Don't mind me if I'm wrong :P

Good for him :)

And it keeps raising, Oh yeah baby!

Archived