Google is now a scammer

Micah ΧΞΣ

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by Mr. Bucket, August 16, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Mr. Bucket, August 16, 2014 - No reason given

I was first m8

gr8 b8 m8. I'm gonna go masturb8. Catch ya l8er.

It must have been f8. Because now I can't shut my damn music off.

It seems to be a recurring thing now people build up trust and get well know in the community and then do this.

Its not Surprising to me since Its the Viable Scam that Tends to work best, you see it Real World with Serial Killers, No-one Expects it, thats why it works, Go big or Go home.

Lol I'm sorry I just technically lost 350$ but I'm legitimately laughing. You guys are the fucking best.

<3

Im trying to think of something smart but everythings been taken, uh google m8, sucks to be that the last person you had a chance of scamming was me, now you are just screwed, and so what if you have alts? To tell you the truth everyone blocks private backpacks now since assholes like you tried to scam people, you tried, you succeeded for a couple rounds, but at the end you failed, a usual story to a bad person, and to tell you the truth, you aren't even that smart you got you got yourself banned in less that 2 hours and 10 reports, next time use your name and search something that will actually help you in life Internet is a vast place

Google 09/4/1998 - 08/16/2014

Edit: And you managed to get yourself trade banned, pff so much for "profit" 

Why did google honestly do this though? Was it to pay for college fees or something?

Because honestly, this is quite a devilishly clever way to have gotten money for college fees.

Very degrading, but clever.

Lol I'm sorry I just technically lost 350$ but I'm legitimately laughing. You guys are the fucking best.

I love you too.

Im trying to think of something smart but everythings been taken, uh google m8, sucks to be that the last person you had a chance of scamming was me, now you are just screwed, and so what if you have alts? To tell you the truth everyone blocks private backpacks now since assholes like you tried to scam people, you tried, you succeeded for a couple rounds, but at the end you failed, a usual story to a bad person, and to tell you the truth, you aren't even that smart you got you got yourself banned in less that 2 hours and 10 reports, next time use your name and search something that will actually help you in life Internet is a vast place

Google 09/4/1998 - 08/16/2014

I was really happy that I didn't sold my backpack to him, that worthless piece of scum.

The smart people always win. Still got a good 100 left on my friends list, this isn't over yet. Here's my alt - http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198107915875

Think you might know why I did this ;)

Wow, great job scumbag. I'm not even going to call you an asshole, because that would be an insult to all the assholish people around the world. You are the lowest of low, and you've ruined your life by being marked for fraud for thousands of dollars. You couldve chased out normally and be hailed as a legend that quietly left his reputation behind to pursue a normal life, but you had to scam scam scam, just for the fuck of it. Great work, revel in your e-money while you still can.

And yes, my signature quote is no doubt going to be used as a rebuttal, but scammers deserve what they get in life, especially shit-sucking, ass-rammed, backwards dick fucking, jellyfish humping, dinosaur fucking, ridiculous excuses for human beings like paypal scammers.

Funny enough, I never trusted Google. Considering his asshat attitude and douchebaggery, it was only proper that he would turn into a scammer.

Real lesson honestly is to report scammers IMMEDIATELY once you are scammed.

I understand people before JollyDoctor were scammed. Why did you guys stay silent? Why was it only JollyDoctor that stated anything?

This scum would have made FAR less money if he was called out earlier.

Don't sit around and expect him to get away with it. In the future, report as soon as you are scammed please, so we don't have a mess like this ever again.

Real lesson honestly is to report scammers IMMEDIATELY once you are scammed.

I understand people before JollyDoctor were scammed. Why did you guys stay silent? Why was it only JollyDoctor that stated anything?

This scum would have made FAR less money if he was called out earlier.

Don't sit around and expect him to get away with it. In the future, report as soon as you are scammed please, so we don't have a mess like this ever again.

They all got scammed around the same time,10 reports showed up within half an hour, and he had a good amount of rep. It all seemed legit, nothing people could do. 

It seems that he emptied out his bp already, from $7000 to $122, before he got trade banned.

Has he won? :|

They all got scammed around the same time,10 reports showed up within half an hour, and he had a good amount of rep. It all seemed legit, nothing people could do.

It seems that he emptied out his bp already, from $7000 to $122, before he got trade banned.

Has he won? :|

Nop.

Now lets all go hack his acc and delete everything

All the victims' fault. You're all dumbasses for not being careful and not using a SR MM or MCT, whatever community I guess that has a MM.

otherwise he might have used chargeback eitherway then it wouldnt be your fault

Archived