Google is now a scammer

Micah ΧΞΣ

this doesnt really suprise me since ive seen it before, just goes to show that its foolish to blindly trust anyone. you may think that someone trustworthy because of social standing but it is after all only the internet

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And good to know you're Peng, Peng was a scumbag to begin with. Now I don't have a reason to feel bad for you becoming a scammer.

The smart people always win. Still got a good 100 left on my friends list, this isn't over yet. Here's my alt - http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198107915875

Think you might know why I did this ;)

What can you do with those hats though? Absolutely fucking nothing.

Congratulations. You now have $7000 of pixels that you can't do shit with. Everyone might think you're smart, but to me you're just another idiot who simply took advantage of his luck. Have fun ;)

I really thought you were a cool dude, guess you're nothing but a scumbag. You don't belong here, once you get banned don't come back.

I'll come back. Again and again ;)

What can you do with those hats though? Absolutely fucking nothing.

Congratulations. You now have $7000 of pixels that you can't do shit with. Have fun ;)

A lot more than $7000 mate. I've got people who are quick buying hats. I've got 15 alts and my backpack is private so it doesn't show all of what I've got.

You know, when you post there is an IP next to your name right above "Advanced Member" so unless you are on a VPN, no you won't be coming back :)

A lot more than $7000 mate. I've got people who are quick buying hats. I've got 15 alts and my backpack is private so it doesn't show all of what I've got.

Oh wow cool! But it's all going to be stuck very soon! So smart! :^)

Congratulations, I hope your Mother's proud to of raised a son that grew up to steal candy from children to line his sad empty pockets, you're a real pro son, pat yourself on the back.

Oh wow cool! But it's all going to be stuck very soon! So smart! :^)

And now here is where this gets very sad. His backpack is private so the histories WILL NOT INCLUDE HIM. If he trades them to an alt not connected to him, he wins out. He has thought this through. Only a few hats are truly dead. 

You truly are horrible. I would say you are a horrible human being, but that would imply I actually thought of you as worth life, or any thought at all.

Why is everybody so shocked? He took advantage of his current situation. Bad for everyone else, good for him. Instead of leaving like everyone else he gets out with, well, let's call it "style" and few thousand extra bucks.

This is just another event which shows that you should not trust anyone - expecially not on the internet.

Good move, Google. Now get out, please.

Loving all the assmangled faggots ITT

Don't be a dumbass online or you're gonna get rekt by someone that's not. It's plain and simple.

It's not like Google held everyone he "scammed" at gunpoint to make the trade. They consented and they got rused hard.

You truly are horrible. I would say you are a horrible human being, but that would imply I actually thought of you as worth life, or any thought at all.

Everyone has their reasons....Maybe he is an faget and needs all the money for anti-faget therapy?

The smart people always win. Still got a good 100 left on my friends list, this isn't over yet. Here's my alt - http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198107915875

Think you might know why I did this ;)

Just goes to show that for every little good there is in the world, you have @$$hats like these fellows.

Give it a few weeks, the only reminder would be the reports against him and a distinct lack of trust and respectability.

Really, it disappoints me greatly that people do this sort of thing, but life goes on. To those who were scammed, sorry.

Ashamed to have him on my friends list, removing now.

Thank god I only tackle cs:go trading now, managed to avoid this scamstorm

I remembered feeling bad for NotPeng for losing all his stuff, but now he just turns around and goes from victim to scammer, hopefully none of his victims ever did what he did, scamming others is never the answer to your loss. 

Posted · Hidden by Mr. Bucket, August 16, 2014 - off topic
Hidden by Mr. Bucket, August 16, 2014 - off topic

This is why I switched to Bing.

Archived