Steam Workshop

Pearly Gates

Hey.

Recently got some nice ideas for Hats/Miscs/Weapons.

Sadly, i have no Idea how to inplement that.

If anyone knows how to do that, and maybe has some Workshop submissions / Accepted Submissions, it'd be awesome if you could add me.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

You know, the people that do the modelling and texturing charge alot for doing it right?

do you know someone who does that?

do you know someone who does that?

You're only 1½ month late

I know some people that have made items for the workshop, not sure if they take requests though

I know some people that have made items for the workshop, not sure if they take requests though

Meh i just want some tips maybe, dont wanna pay like 1 bud for a selfmade item i dodnt make :P

If u dont wanna pay some huge amount u can just try send learn how to make your ideas become a reality, then get opinions on how to improve, etc. Basically how some people learned sfm

If u dont wanna pay some huge amount u can just try send learn how to make your ideas become a reality, then get opinions on how to improve, etc. Basically how some people learned sfm

well if one of you knows someone please link his profile, lets see wat i can do:p

Archived