Best/Worst YouTuber?

Opst3r

HAI GUIZE TODAY I SHO U HAO I SKREM WHIEL PLAYUNG RELY SKRARY GAYME: SLDNERDER!!11111

30 seconds later

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLZ LIEK COMNETN AN SUBSKRIERB LEL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-Poodiepie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly do not understand why people like PewDiePie. He used to be funny when he would comment on how he felt about the game and not just scream and make inappropriate jokes over and over again. 

I like Markiplier a whole lot. He's funny, intelligent about how he plays the game and how he speaks about them, and actually cares about and interacts with the community.

His recent Five Nights at Freddy's videos are a good example (He beat the game at the absolute HARDEST difficulty possible): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5GfhGFVCFE

Has anyone said Vinesauce as best?

like most people have said, PewDiePie is worst...

Oh yeah, forgot about Vinesauce. Whoops. 

But yes, PewDiePie is essentially the cancer of YouTube, where the masses of immature children go to. At least it keeps them away from the other, better YouTubers.

Oh yeah, forgot about Vinesauce. Whoops. 

But yes, PewDiePie is essentially the cancer of YouTube, where the masses of immature children go to. At least it keeps them away from the other, better YouTubers.

But you still can't hide from PressFartToContinue

Favourite: Vinesauce , Vsauce , Thestickypaddle ,Lazy game reviews, watchmojo, Giga gamby.

Not-favourites: Markiplier (meh) Pewdiepie (meh) Any Cawadooty channels, any minecraft channels, any BAD youtube poopers who still think its 2006-2009.

Nuff'said.

Favourites: Vinesauce, exinthevatican, Cyriak (help me jesus)

Worst: sammyclassicsonicfan.

I'm half deaf from watching a single video.

Like Jerma, Bumbleborg, ster, iknonakona, theunknownvenom, muselk, shibby2142, extra credits

dislike: markiplier, pewdiepie

neutral: smosh, machinima, dorkly, cyanide and happiness

Like: Vsauce, RayWilliamJohnson, Mojotop10s (or whatever it's called), MinutePhysics, and Mike4Instance (I think that's how it's called, Boxxy and some vlogger chick who I cant remember her name

Hate: pewdiepie, game grumps, Jontron, any other guys like Jontron, and smosh.

Smosh was good back in the day but now they just went full retard. Not funny at all

• 2 weeks later...

Archived