Best/Worst YouTuber?

Opst3r

Favorite: Strife

Oh my god, that sexy voice and sexy backpack.

Worst: Smosh

Their not funny even though they try to be which makes it funny.

"WAAAAHT?" - knavesmith Knavesmith

get rekt

Smosh hit there peak around 2008 - 2011

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likes: Vsauce, MinutePhysics, Niga Higa(he use to be quite funny), Pewdiepie(from about a year ago, plenty of old content to see)

Dislikes: Jemma Marbles, other vloggers, smosh

Favorite - Ownagepranks

Worst - All begging youtubers who want to send money to charity/other project. Also other youtubers that are complete trash like FineBros, Rebecca Black, record labels/news/people who only use copyright & other stuff they didn't make.

Most younger youtubers (08+) are just mainstream collab-searching subscribe button addicting people, which is sad. Because Youtube was awesome 05-07/08. I knew the top gif maker who were also the top 3 subscribed user on Youtube. He got banned, made new account - back up again. Also was the time when Smosh's Pokémon video was still up and people didn't qq about the video quality and bots/spam & other bullshit Youtube have to go through. Also believe it was during the time of 07/08 Google purchased Youtube and removed most community featured and just added more benefits to make more money and hits. Therfore all/most Youtubers had to adept and work with them, partnership sucks and so does Youtube in general.

Not even mad, just a little sad they removed the great growing and active community they had back in the days.

Why has Grimes not mentioned FunWithSmexy

Anyway

Favourite: Smosh (before it went shit), Nigahiga (before it went shit), warningzombie (my inspiration for Gmod videos), DIamondHavoc

Worst: FunWithSmexy, any spin-off gaming channel from a famous youtuber (smoshgames, tobygames), Tobuscus (immature adult squeaker)

Oh god dont remind me.

Biggest dip-shit EU.

Best: I can't even watch videos, so I cant say for sure :c

Worst: Here on bp.tf you probably haven't heard about these 2 that I'm going to mention.

Willirex and Vegetta777 *pukes*

They are the most fucking boring persons in the world.

The first one is just always uninterested in whatever the hell he's doing.

The second one has a squeaky voice which makes things so much worse I want to blow my brains off when I hear him

The worst thing is that they do the same fucking thing the whole day all days all years etc etc etc until it gets boring and do the same thing again.

PLS

Hell yes. Northernlion is the best. 

idk i like him but i feel like some of the dumb shit he does is faked i mean come on almos 900 issac episodes and he still makes dumb mistakes

BEST:

- Jantran!

- UnknownVenom

- STER_

- Jerma

- TheKingNappy

- The AVGN (who could forget)

- RayWilliamJohnson (RIP =3)

WORST:

- PewDiePie (hurr durr)

- Smosh

- Anything Call Of Duty related.

- ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!! ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!

I think my stand on Minecraft youtubers is clear?

idk i like him but i feel like some of the dumb shit he does is faked i mean come on almos 900 issac episodes and he still makes dumb mistakes

He's human, he makes mistakes. 

F: Markiplier, Cinnamontoastken, Yamimash, Rhettandlink, Jacksfilms, All the Vsauces, ADoseOfBuckley, Cinemassacre (In no particular order)

LF: "Music video" channels those channels that do homemade music videos for videos I hate that shit, hate channels, makemebad

I dont exactly like pewds, but I dunno why everybody is having a circlejerk over hating him. His fanbase is bad and he screams too much, but thats about it.

BEST:

- Jantran!

- UnknownVenom

- STER_

- Jerma

- TheKingNappy

- The AVGN (who could forget)

- RayWilliamJohnson (RIP =3)

WORST:

- PewDiePie (hurr durr)

- Smosh

- Anything Call Of Duty related.

- ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!! ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!ANYTHING MINECRAFT REALTED!!!

I think my stand on Minecraft youtubers is clear?

today im going to show you guys how to build a house out of like, diamonds.

Jontron is the best youtuber. This is a fact.
But I know my boyfriend's favourite is Markiplier but he is wrong

Worst, I'd love to jump on the Pewd hate bandwagon, but it's looking pretty full up there.
I'd care to nominate anyone who feels the need to put the [youtuber] tag in their steam-name.
I've traded with a couple of them, most of them, MOST, are egotistical self-righteous b*stards.

Best: Olden days smosh, sterma, stabby videos, OMFGNinja (R.I.P you magnificent man), pretty much anything tf2 related

Worst: Pleasediepie, new smosh

Like seriously, smosh is NOT FUNNY anymore. And pewdiepie? Well, he's never been funny. But that's just me. Please don't burn my house down :(

Best IMO:

Jontron

Egoraptor

Ashens

Cheshire Cat Studios

IKonaKona

Worst IMO:

Almost any polish channel (I hate my country's youtubers)

PewDiePie

Any channel that is 'kid reviews anything CUZ HES SO CUTE <333333'

Amazing Atheist

today im going to show you guys how to build a house out of like, diamonds.

Butter!!! *screams for no reason* BUTTER!!! *screams for no reason* B - U - H - D - A MUDDA FUCKAS!!! *ends video*. 

Archived