Best/Worst YouTuber?

Opst3r

Best: James Rolfe (a.k.a The Angry Videogame Nerd, I was just getting nostalgic at some of his videos earlier), Vlog Brothers, Vsauce, YouTube Poopers and YTPMVers, people who make TF2 vids
Worst: Pretty much everyone else (mainly Pewds, Smosh, Fine Bros., and the other really popular channels).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best: James Rolfe (a.k.a The Angry Videogame Nerd, I was just getting nostalgic at some of his videos earlier), Vlog Brothers, Vsauce, YouTube Poopers and YTPMVers, people who make TF2 vids

Worst: Pretty much everyone else (mainly Pewds, Smosh, Fine Bros., and the other really popular channels).

A lot of the most popular channels have gone to shit. I can't say that for pewdiepie, he was always shit.

best: RoosterTeeth, Creatures, VSauce, Matthew Santoro, Oneyg, and obligatory Ster_ and Jerma (oh and KSI :3)

worst: new smosh, vloggers in general? cant really think of any since I try to avoid channels I dont like >.>

smosh used to be pretty good, same with TobyTurner, but they've gone downhill since

pewdiepie is borderline for me

Alltime10's is the best for me.

Yes...... YES......  :blink:

I also like Volound for his accent and great gameplay. Not sure if you guys have heard of him.

Northernlion is my personal favorite YouTuber. I've been watching him since he started the Binding of Isaac. 897 Episodes later, and I still enjoy his content. 

He's a magical man for keeping this entertained for so long. 

What about like... Northernlion he's pretty funny. And as everyone else said; Pewdiepie is overrated and his content is consistently terrible for my tastes.

Only youtuber I "like" is Northerlion.

northernlion is chill but kinda dumb about stuff

dont have a least fav tho

Hell yes. Northernlion is the best. 

Favorite: Strife

Oh my god, that sexy voice and sexy backpack.

Worst: Smosh

Their not funny even though they try to be which makes it funny.

"WAAAAHT?" - knavesmith Knavesmith

get rekt

Northernlion is my personal favorite YouTuber. I've been watching him since he started the Binding of Isaac. 897 Episodes later, and I still enjoy his content. 

He's a magical man for keeping this entertained for so long.

Happy to find someone else who has watched all of dem Isaac vids.

Why has Grimes not mentioned FunWithSmexy

Anyway

Favourite: Smosh (before it went shit), Nigahiga (before it went shit), warningzombie (my inspiration for Gmod videos), DIamondHavoc

Worst: FunWithSmexy, any spin-off gaming channel from a famous youtuber (smoshgames, tobygames), Tobuscus (immature adult squeaker)

Best Youtubers: AmaLee, VanossGaming(lel, wubsies iz a fgt!), Star_/Jerma, DiamondHavok

Worse Youtubers: HyperToe, PewDiePie(Please die already), Vevo, Every Minecraft-Related channel

Archived