Best/Worst YouTuber?

Opst3r

I'm gonna regret posting this topic so badly.

I got the idea of this topic while typing on a type writer app on my iPad. Thought it would be cool to see peoples favorite/least favorite people on YouTube. But then it came to mind that it might start a war of something, which is don't want.

Anyways. On to the YouTubers! My favorite is..... RoosterTeeth, consistent, hilarious constant keeps me watching them everyday.

Now the worst of them all. It is a kid named LifeGuardian. You most likely have never, ever heard of this guy. And so did I, until two days ago. I don't really give two shits about PewDiePie since I really don't like his content. But then some guy named Dillon The Hacker started showing up everywhere. He is a troll/fake hacker who makes videos about how he is gonna hack PewDiePie and other people and blah blah blah. I was bored about twenty seconds in and was going to wash it away from my memory until I saw the side bar of videos. "Dillon The Hackers House!!!". 0_o I looked strangely at my computer screen thinking it was fake until surely enough some 9 year old starts talking about where this guys lives. Which makes me fear for him. He gets death threats from these PewDiePie super fans and now that where he lives is possibly known to the public. People could do these ugly, stupid, idiotic acts on him. Then I saw this LifeGuardian video about one of Dillons friends, who is also trolling. In her video she claims she has communications with people from all over the world. Like famous people. In which Life Guardian replies. And I am not kidding. "Which famous people do you mean by famous? If you mean Governments and presidents. Well they are not famous, they are just people from work! A famous person is someone like PewDiePie." Then I clicked off the video, laughing my ass off.

That was pretty long. Lot longer then I expected. If there is any wired typo mistakes through out this monster of a topic. Then it just apple thinking I meant to say chalk instead of talk of something like that.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tl;dr

My personal favorite youtubers are Game Grumps, ster_, and bisnap.

As for the worst, gonna have to go with the Kids React channel. I just don't understand how people find it funny. pewdiepie is a close second of course

I'm alright with the guys at normalboots and associated with Polaris.

One of the least favorites that comes off the top of my head is DSPGaming or something like that (and his seemingly uncanny ability at blaming Kojima for everything that happens to him in MGS)

(Edit: PewdiePie is eh. Earlier videos I preferred, he's gotten weirder, but at least he isn't a bad guy. Much charity.)

My favorite is GameGrumps, and least favorite is PewDiePie (please don't hate me). I have nothing against him, he seems like a nice guy, and he's donated to a bunch of charities, and just seems like a fine person. I just don't really find his content entertaining.

tl;dr

My personal favorite youtubers are Game Grumps, ster_, and bisnap.

As for the worst, gonna have to go with the Kids React channel. I just don't understand how people find it funny. pewdiepie is a close second of course

I like game grumps, seeing how I am a friend of barry's. And I love kids react lol

What about like... Northernlion he's pretty funny. And as everyone else said; Pewdiepie is overrated and his content is consistently terrible for my tastes.

CutiepieMarzia is cute, but her voice...makes me want to strangle 10 cats, then strangle her with the cats legs, but she is one of the best, because of her looks.

Another good one is Ripster01316 (He's amazingly sexy).

I don't like Pewdiepie as much as Ripster01316, and Marzia.

If based on the content, Ashens for best, Smosh for worst

If based on success, PewDiePie is easily the best, while AzuriteReaction is the worst

{PDP gets fuck tons of money for just screaming at games, you try telling me that isn't the most successful plan you've heard}

likes: Markiplier,Pewdiepie in cases,Someordinarygamers,jerma, Takeshotaction, danisnotonfire

dislikes: rooster teeth,machinima,smosh,and most vloggers,with the exception of some.

If based on the content, Ashens for best, Smosh for worst

If based on success, PewDiePie is easily the best, while AzuriteReaction is the worst

{PDP gets fuck tons of money for just screaming at games, you try telling me that isn't the most successful plan you've heard}

I love me some poundland specials

likes: Markiplier,Pewdiepie in cases,Someordinarygamers,jerma, Takeshotaction, danisnotonfire

dislikes: rooster teeth,machinima,smosh,and most vloggers,with the exception of some.

I love me some shitty gaming creepy pasta.

Archived