[Need help] Bear suggestion

Lehockeyeur#13

Hello! 

I'm actually doing a collector chem set for the bear necessitie hat, and since I started I bought all of my bears for 1.33.

I bought 108 for 1.33 max, and I want to know if I can make a suggestion to lower this hat price, or not, because some sellers 

sold it for 1.33 because I was doing a collector set.

I need your help guys :)

Thanks for the future help :)

Lehockeyeur#13 

To answer your question you can make a suggestion as long as your own trades are not your only/primary proof. (1 trader does not represent the market)

In the past I asked woifi if i could lower the s.neon because i had bought over 400+ for 1 scrap and get roughtly 3-5 adds perday to sell for 1 scrap (when i bumped my trades regularly)

So if I only use my trade when i bought them it's not a valid suggestion right?

Thank you for the feedback, I'll wait to find other 1.33 sales who are not quicksell and maybe after I'll make a suggestion :)

Posted · Hidden by Chief D, August 14, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Chief D, August 14, 2014 - No reason given

And ? Everybody can make mistakes no? I'm not here to speak about this, I was asking a question. If you have nothing better to do here, you can leave, i won't miss you.

what was the wrong with your trades?

Wave of darkness, this is not the topic here, as you can see with my answer to Baloo, if you came here only for this you can leave too, i won't miss you too.

Be careful not to manipulate the rpcie to favor you. Trading an item a lot makes you a better source of information, as you know what the item is being traded for; however, as you are collecting them, you are more inclined to lower  the price of it and perhaps altering your proof to favor you. If you are discovered doing this, you will be banned for price manipulation. 

If you can't find enough proof to support your new price, then please don't force a price change.

Thanks Chief D, this is why I asked here before, I think they sold their bear for 1.33 because I was collecting even if i found some 1.33 sellers.

If I really find proofs that 1.33 is not a quicksale, maybe I'll suggest, but I think the current price is good :) (And I'll never force a price change ^^)

Thanks for the advice :)

Archived