Spycrab!

JCapps

G77PLdt.png

The Spycrab made it into the game! You can get one of these in Genuine form by purchasing the irl version, as seen here: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/007/6/3/the_endangered_spycrab_plushie_by_threnodi-d4lmi0s.jpg It is fully paintable. So yes, you can have a bright pink spy crab. When the irl version will be available, i don't know. Nonetheless, consider getting this tiny gentlecrab! >w<

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

When the irl version will be available, i don't know.

Welovefine's website stated late November. Also, they are $20 apiece and come in RED and BLU versions.

Quality-wise, I expect them to be quite good. I've purchased several shirts from them and have been very satisfied with them.

Welovefine's website stated late November. Also, they are $20 apiece and come in RED and BLU versions.

Quality-wise, I expect them to be quite good. I've purchased several shirts from them and have been very satisfied with them.

The person that made them originally was this person: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982405877/

She's the one who made my IRL houwar that you see as my avatar.

What's the URL to the website?

[picture]

I'm going to spend way too much time adding hats to scaled spycrabs now.

I want these to be bosses on vsh servers so badly

Archived