The Creepiest Theories you've heard

Ripster99™

What's the creepiest Theory you've ever heard, any theory, 9/11, Cartoon theory, Religious theory, anything.

The theory that fucked me up the most, would be the Ed, Ed, n Eddy Theory. The Theory is, there all dead, and every character was from a different point of time in history.

Rolf, the weird kid with the inexplicable Eastern European accent, died in the early 1900s in a farming accident. Johnny, the one whose best friend is a plank, comes from the 1920s, when owning a piece of wood with a face painted on it made you the most popular kid on the block. Jimmy, the sickly kid with yellowish skin, died of leukemia in the 2000s, and so on.

The theory also alleges that there's one set of characters who aren't dead, but not alive either. The antagonistic Kanker sisters, who frequently abuse and berate all the other kids on the show, are actually demons placed in purgatory to torture them. Coincidentally, they are the only regular characters who have pink tongues ... just like non-dead people do.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_19882_6-insane-but-convincing-fan-theories-about-kids-cartoons_p2.html#ixzz3ACuTNmX5

tf2 was actually half life 3 50 years ago

what a theory, spooked me to fucking death

Where did you get this from?

Jeff the Killer

Squidward's Suicide(first creepypasta) and most childhood ruinning creepypastas(it really ruins everything....)

Jeff the Killer

Squidward's Suicide(first creepypasta) and most childhood ruinning creepypastas(it really ruins everything....)

Scary Stories =/= Theory about Stuff

We're talking about theories here, not CreepyPastas.

I hate things like it. 'OMFG A CARTOON CAN'T HAVE UNCONNECTED EPISODES/FUN DIALOGUE/JOKES ERRYTHING MUS BE DARK AN GRIM!!1111 FUN IS SOO CHILDISH' It's making such theories what is childish there.

Sometimes I just think these cartoon theories are no more different than illuminati "connections." By connections I mean like saying that this and that mean this, which equal to that so it must be illuminati.

Character has a blue tongue. He's dead!

Little kid has yellow skin so he must be dying.

So much death involved in this show! Everyone is actually dead!!!

Well here's my theory. Spongebob is a yellow square sea sponge who lives in a town inhabited by talking fish that dont swim but actually walk on two legs (fins?). Legend has it that the nazis during ww2 conducted human experiments in cross species genetics in order to be able to breathe underwater. However the experiment went horribly wrong and turned people into fish that can't swim. Now forever they must live under water in secrecy. Hitler is sponge bob and illuminati. You guys now know the truth...

I hate stupid crap like this

"did the simpsons predict 9/11???????"

"did johnny bravo predict 9/11???????"

"omg ducktales + loomynarty????"

No.

They are cartoons made for entertainment purposes

• 2 weeks later...

In his book ‘The Biggest Secret,’ David Icke, a one-time BBC sports reporter turned mystic and guru, spills the beans on one of the most scary conspiracy theories so far. He claims that we are secretly ruled by blood-drinking, shape-shifting, flesh-eating reptilian humanoids from outer space. They have been pretty successful, he suggests, in taking the top jobs in big business, the entertainment industry and politics. It may interest you to know that members of the British royal family are giant reptiles, as are members of the Bush family. Wild as they may seem, Mr Icke’s conspiracy theories have garnered considerable attention and have many believers. Who knows, when people say some politicians are just slimy reptiles, they might be right.

Ugh!

Archived