Soldier beheaded in UK

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/22/world/europe/uk-london-attack/?hpt=hp_t1

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/soldier-beheaded-in-street-as-two-shot-in-suspected-terrorist-attack-near-woolwich-barracks-8627647.html

A British Soldier was on duty and returning to the barracks when two men, assumed as a Terrorist attack, beheaded the soldier. They had requested civilians to film it, and after they were shot, not killed, by surrounding police. Shocking

Sorry if I might seem disrespectful, this is true horror and terror, but what the actual fuck? Why would you do that? And even if you did it, why at broad daylight, in the middle of the street. Now it seems to me the guys who did it wanted to get caught. I just genuinely don't get this. Again, no disrespect to anyone was meant, this sort of cases need to stop.

Sorry if I might seem disrespectful, this is true horror and terror, but what the actual fuck? Why would you do that? And even if you did it, why at broad daylight, in the middle of the street. Now it seems to me the guys who did it wanted to get caught. I just genuinely don't get this. Again, no disrespect to anyone was meant, this sort of cases need to stop.

Attention, which is why i believe it is a terrorist attack. Explains the recording as well, they want the public to know about it; and want to show they are superior.

Well what do ya know... Another allah nutjob extremist, this time in UK and not US.

: "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you."

Attention, which is why i believe it is a terrorist attack. Explains the recording as well, they want the public to know about it; and want to show they are superior.

"Superior". If they really believe that, they're stupid. You're stupid if you think killing a soldier makes you superior over somebody else.

Sorry if I seem rude, but I genuinely can't believe what's going on in the minds of people like this, and I'm not really the subtle kind I fear.

"Superior". If they really believe that, they're stupid. You're stupid if you think killing a soldier makes you superior over somebody else.

Sorry if I seem rude, but I genuinely can't believe what's going on in the minds of people like this, and I'm not really the subtle kind I fear.

Sorry if I seem rude, but you're a fucking pussy and shouldn't be afraid to call an idiot out ffs.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if I seem rude, but you're a fucking pussy and shouldn't be afraid to call an idiot out ffs.

Maybe he likes being nice and not an aggressive douche?

• 2 weeks later...

Calm down bro. No need to attack him. That was uncalled for.

Archived