.Swf files can be used in your signature to annoy people, please remove this feature.

Bakgrund

So, we all know about these .swf flash files, not only do they work if you use them in forum posts, but also in your signature.

What does this mean? Well, if you're watching this thread you will hear a noise, that is because i used [*media]link[*/media] tag, just put a flash .swf file between the tags and remove the stars, paste it in your signature and boom, everytime someone reads a thread and you have posted in it, they will hear that sound.

Annoying as hell, and that's why I'm asking you to remove that feature before everybody starts using it. I can see it being fun playing around with in great below, but please just remove it from signatures.

Edit: I removed mine from my signature, but it's still working and all, you can't just hear it in my signature anymore :P

They work on computers, which most people use.

I know. I'm just mentioning that it might not work on all mobile devices, specifically iPhones.

*Background info*

Annoying as hell, and that's why I'm asking you to remove that feature before everybody starts using it. I can see it being fun playing around with in great below, but please just remove it from signatures.

Brb going to put burds in my sig before this is patched.

Quick question, does anyone know if looping is a problem?

It will just play once, but you really shouldn't use it, in your signature atleast.

Just wait until word gets out tommorow of what was discovered tonight. Noise forever.

It's called hiding a signature.

You can hide the signature of a user by clicking the red "X" on the top right corner of the signature box.

It's called hiding a signature.

You can hide the signature of a user by clicking the red "X" on the top right corner of the signature box.

I know that, but just think

>All the new info

>All the Big posters are up

>Everyone will want to try it.

>Noise/Party sounds everywhere

>All they need to do is come here and figure out the fudge is going on to get the .swf action going.

It's gonna be fun tomorrow.

I know that, but just think

>All the new info

>All the Big posters are up

>Everyone will want to try it.

>Noise/Party sounds everywhere

>All they need to do is come here and figure out the fudge is going on to get the .swf action going.

It's gonna be fun tomorrow.

I don't know why, but I feel like you're an a**hole.

That's rude, I'm just stating whats probably going to happen tomorrow.

I know it's rude, but you're sounding like one to me. Purposefully trying to exploit a feature to cause grief over users.

More like "it's going to be a ban fest" tomorrow.

Well some people are going to have fun using this at least. Or in the least have the "fun" of cleaning the complains of the banned users from the boards.

I know it's rude, but you're sounding like one to me. Purposefully trying to exploit a feature to cause grief over users.

Ah, I see. Anyway I'll try to keep my posting on a lower note tomorrow, cause I know about 10 people tomorrow are going to note me saying "Yo how'd you do that with your sig". Also they may hate dial up tones.

dial up tones.

Well, that's something I'll be looking forward to tomorrow. ._ .

I recommend the fax machine tone. It sounds obnoxious. c:

Well, that's something I'll be looking forward to tomorrow. ._ .

I recommend the fax machine tone. It sounds obnoxious. c:

Isn't that just the straight up dial tone noise though?

Admins no bannu plz

EDIT: Removed the .swf for now, may come back later with either the same, or something cute, like puppies.

REMEMBER: THEY LOOP IF THEIR ANIMATIONS.

Archived