Pokeymon

MC22

A wild Trollsuggestion wants to fight!

Brad: will you: fight / catch / run / backpack

Go *throws tf2 logo* Woifi: Woifi used counterproof! The Trollsuggestion's reputation stat fell!

Trollsuggestion used spam: Trollsuggestion stupidity stat has risen.

*Woifi goes back into his tf2 logo*

Go *throws tf2 logo* cleverpun!

cleverpun used banhammer: its ssuper effective!

The enemy Trollsuggestion has fainted.

Woifi has gained: 1 exp

cleverpun has gained: 0 exp

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Anyone play competitive pogeymanz? If so, which gen and which tier?

I did gen 4, OU with some dabbling in uber. Every team of mine had Tyranitar save for like a single rain dance team I made.

I gave up gen 5 because there's just too many of the damn things for me to care anymore :(

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Anyone play competitive pogeymanz? If so, which gen and which tier?

I used to play gsc-dppt ou/uber - bw ou/uber

then I stopped

because italian pokemon fanbase sucks

1st and 2nd generations were the best gens, even though the 1st had a shitload of bugs and psychic masterrace it was still fun to play if you had a good team with right movesets.

I play just for fun though, sometimes competitive in online matches or Stadium (N64).

The first pokemon game I played was yellow version, all the way back. I got most into competitive scene in D/P/P, where I played OU. In B/W, I've gotten tired of a bunch of the ridiculously broken dream world abilities and stupid things like that, so I decided to UU. I still have not beaten B/W 2 story mode yet -.-

I do need to invest in a 3DS and get X/Y when it comes out. Idc if it's bad, anything's better than freaking speed boosting chickens or magic bounce ability... And manipulating RNG in b/w is pretty easy, so everywhere I go it's 31 IVs for everything...

I actually do not know much about pokemon other than that they have not heard of Darwin before.

I'm not so sure of that... Darwin's theory of evolution was "descent

with modification" and postulated that natural selection favors

organisms which can produce the most viable offspring.

Since:

Ditto can breed with almost any species, they are very favored by evolution... and due to this fact, they have a unique form different from all other species.

Certain species, like rattata or bidoof, are very common in the wild, because they spend more of their vital energy into reproduction as opposed to having better quality (stats).

Different species live in different environments, and these species are usually quite well adapted to living in those environments.

Grimer and Muk are species which same from enviornmental pollution. The pollution caused certain traits to be favorable in species which thrived within it, and in the end yielded a species which can even reproduce with others similar to it.

One can think of gaining experience as aging and"evolution" as changing physical features. True evolution occurs when these organisms are bred in the day care center. The offspring has its parental species' most basic form, inherits the genes (IVs) but not the acquired traits (EVs), and slightly different characteristics (nature).

Am I the only one around here who actually used a Ditto competitively and went and caught things to breed with each other?

He was blue and level 98 and knew TRANSFORM. And he held powder.

And he was a taker of lives.

A bringer of nights.

A destroyer of worlds.

I remember the days when pokemon card trading was all the rage.

I also remember the cards being used as some sort of underground currency in my school.

But as we all know, We can never experience the joy of owning a blastoise like this...

• 2 weeks later...

I liked pokemon cards and games, new pokemon are not that great though :s

I liked the first, second and third generations.

friend-made-unfair-pokemon-card-trade-to

I remember this video of a guy playing competitive with a magikarp and owned the whole team. Can't find the specific one I'm searching for though, but there appears to be more than 1 that do that.

I remember this video of a guy playing competitive with a magikarp and owned the whole team. Can't find the specific one I'm searching for though, but there appears to be more than 1 that do that.

lol whenever it tries to evolve press 'B' xD

I still load my psp with all the pre-DS Pokemon games on it and play from time to time.

Right now doing a walkthough on Yellow with every glitch or at least trying to get every glitch.

Archived