What is the best item business to get into?

EvanDog

Flipping anything under a key is a pain in the ass. Refined will always lose value, and you will lose profit if you hold refined metal, or anything valued at less than 1 key. This isn't an opinion, this is an absolute fact.

Flipping anything under a key is a pain in the ass. Refined will always lose value, and you will lose profit if you hold refined metal, or anything valued at less than 1 key. This isn't an opinion, this is an absolute fact.

Everything under a key... Like the Scattergun ? Went from 2.66 to 3.66 in 5 months. i feel that Stock Primaries are a good value.

Everything under a key... Like the Scattergun ? Went from 2.66 to 3.66 in 5 months. i feel that Stock Primaries are a good value.

Any static items that are less than a key will be bad. Any items, which trend up will be fine. 

Flip promo wepons constantly. AWPer is IMO the best, Sharp Dresser sells too, but remember to buy many and always have some in stock. I make a nice i rec on each. And beware of Ham SHanks - easy to buy below .66, but takes time to sell at 1 ref. I heard paints are ok too. I guess botkillers and some stranges are okay too. And tools. But it takes time to sell and buy.

Archived