Flagged in Steam

KrystalGamer

The flag is pure sh!t.

The report function is being abused as fck. IDK, but i think i got the alert after got reported by a kid who was trying to sell conga(Craftable) for 3 keys. After i told him that the taunt costs 2 key and i'd buy it for 1,5k he started spamming me with trade invites and calling me scammer.

There's any way to remove it?

The flag is pure sh!t.

The report function is being abused as fck. IDK, but i think i got the alert after got reported by a kid who was trying to sell conga(Craftable) for 3 keys. After i told him that the taunt costs 2 key and i'd buy it for 1,5k he started spamming me with trade invites and calling me scammer.

Story of 90% of people who have been flagged^

• Administrators

The flag is pure sh!t.

Only way to remove it is to be patient and wait. I think it stays for 2 to 3 weeks?

Story of 90% of people who have been flagged^

Well if a person is intelligent enough why doesn't report me to steamrep. Nowdays i receive random adds/ trade invites of persons who try to sell their items higher than bp.tf prices. Most of the time i tell them to fck off but when i try to lowball they assume i try to scam them...

Ty, Chocolate for the info :3

Well if a person is intelligent enough why doesn't report me to steamrep. Nowdays i receive random adds/ trade invites of persons who try to sell their items higher than bp.tf prices. Most of the time i tell them to fck off but when i try to lowball they assume i try to scam them...

Ty, Chocolate for the info :3

Np, I've had countless instances of these. When people think I'm a scammer I explain the situation & show them my cash trade rep & profile.

Archived