Premium account

Plukos

If I want to buy 1 month premium for $3.95 through PayPal, why would it want my credit card if I have $4.50 on my PayPal account.

If I want to buy 1 month premium for $3.95 through PayPal, why would it want my credit card if I have $4.50 on my PayPal account.

My guess would be since theres a monthly fee, and there isn't enough to cover the next month. (just a guess). 

So you think I must pay the next month too or the fees + $3.95 are more than $4.50?

You don't need to pay the next months fee, you can cancel it before the month ends or 30 days (not sure if premium is every 30 days or every month).

BUT, if you don't cancel it before the end of the cycle, you automatically get charged $2.95 (I think its 2.95).

I think you should have enough money to cover cost for next months too, doesn't matter if you cancel it before or not. I don't pay any fees and I'm from europe too.~

The problem is subscription based payments via paypal require a credit card. I'm not sure why Paypal forces that, it's quite annoying for many people. At the moment it's the only option though. The other option would be to charge for a single month, but you'd lose the discount on recurring months. (3.95 first month, 2.95 for subsequent months). So if you paid for a single month because you don't have paypal, you'd pay 3.95 every month -- just get a prepaid card somewhere and link it, then you'll be good forever. :D

The problem is subscription based payments via paypal require a credit card. I'm not sure why Paypal forces that, it's quite annoying for many people. At the moment it's the only option though. The other option would be to charge for a single month, but you'd lose the discount on recurring months. (3.95 first month, 2.95 for subsequent months). So if you paid for a single month because you don't have paypal, you'd pay 3.95 every month -- just get a prepaid card somewhere and link it, then you'll be good forever. :D

What about Steam Wallet codes?

• 2 months later...

Can anyone of admins upgrade my account to premium? If so, isn't there a chance that I would pay to admin that $3.95 and he would upgrade my account?

Admins don't have access to give premium -- i'll work on a solution soon for those who don't have a credit card to link.

Archived