Proof that Backpack.tf voters are noobs

RuffRyders

Check my thread unusual coincedence.

Moving an unusual down high upboat no matter what

Moving an unusual up is moar downvote.

They don't ever check. They like things going down. And they link bold, colored names. And the unsold at 9 keys sold. Wonder why it passed. 

Check my thread unusual coincedence.

Moving an unusual down high upboat no matter what

Moving an unusual up is moar downvote.

God-tier unusual pricing in a nutshell.

God-tier unusual pricing in a nutshell.

Vote's really have no say when it comes to people adjusting prices on 20+ bud hats. It's the proof given, the comments in the suggestion, and lastly, the moderators discretion. 

There are problems when it comes to unusual pricing, but those problems are completely separate from the OP's topic that voters don't read link descriptions.

Vote's really have no say when it comes to people adjusting prices on 20+ bud hats. It's the proof given, the comments in the suggestion, and lastly, the moderators discretion. 

There are problems when it comes to unusual pricing, but those problems are completely separate from the OP's topic that voters don't read link descriptions.

two of the last long's suggestions passed when he tried to decrease the price of moon crone's (instead of actually increasing it) even though I proved Vincent's decision wrong with my counterproof he just refused to look through it. Nobody resuggested yet even though I asked for this like 4 times so far.

two of the last long's suggestions passed when he tried to decrease the price of moon crone's (instead of actually increasing it) even though I proved Vincent's decision wrong with my counterproof he just refused to look through it. Nobody resuggested yet even though I asked for this like 4 times so far.

can you link to that suggestion? was it c.moon or h./secret to everybody crome? it doesn't surprise me that its going down... aside from secret to everybody no one really likes the other moon effects too much. i could resuggest, if you'd like... i think my bp is valuable enough. nevermind my multiplyer isn't enough. ;p

can you link to that suggestion? was it c.moon or h./secret to everybody crome? it doesn't surprise me that its going down... aside from secret to everybody no one really likes the other moon effects too much. i could resuggest, if you'd like... i think my bp is valuable enough. nevermind my multiplyer isn't enough. ;p

I'll PM you that since it's not the right place to discuss this

Archived