Depressing points?

DiamondHavoc.

Almost everyone here and in real life hates me

I dont hate you .-.

mainly coz I don't know you

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one time, I sat down at a coffee shop and whipped out my expensive phone to check my Facebook so I could see how many likes my ALSICeBucketChallenge video got, but... No free wifi!!

[/endfakestory]

>feeling guilty reading this thread for having a good family and lots of friends

sugarcube, you never should've mentioned you're a brony to people in high school, that's like the worst thing you could ever do

I dont even mention steam or tf2 or any of that stuff (except to really good friends) out of fear that my friends will think of me differently

Almost every guy in my grade group plays video games, :/ video games should be okay to talk about, just as long as you dont obsess about it. Like talk about other things, not just video games

I feel the sadness of early teenage years is kicking in. People I've known for over 3/4 of my life leaving and I'm never gonna see them again.

I thank God that every depression state i got in there is someone to help me out of it. In studies i'm not great .. i'm decent enough .. so everytime i get a decent grade (80s) my parents go ham on me telling me how i will have a bad future if i stayed like this .. this leads me to somewhat a state of being lost and kinda depressed. Got over it.

There was that one little weirdo kid in my new school that was constantly bullied and depressed and made fun of .. i stood ul for him .. i started talking to him and he started responding and telling me his awful dad stories about marrying a second wife without them knowing and how he doesn't care about them .. i tried hard with him to take him out of that state .. too late .. he left school .. i felt guilty and depressed that i couldn't help him. Got over it by time.

Thing is .. i have a lot of friends and m8s and friends who are like brothers to me .. so everytime i dont do good or something goes horribly wrong .. i always got people with me .. and that is what you need to do .. get to love people even if you dont necessarily have same habits and all.

Oh and with the war in syria and all .. i might not be able to get a passport meaning i might not attend university next year .. this is getting onto me now .. trying to get over it .. can't yet .. let's just pray and hope they give me a passport.

and sorry for long reply .. getting things off me c:

Those Pokemon stories were really sad ;~;

@Sugarcube: just stop being a brony and say it was a phase or something. It will help a lot.

I was a bit depressed during the summer because my parents are too protective (namely my dad who acts like I'm eight and still wants to make breakfast for me...) so I had nothing to do. That sucked and I felt really bad most days. But now that I'm back to school I remember how much I love school ツ

@Sugarcube: just stop being a brony and say it was a phase or something. It will help a lot.

I forgot to update: everyone stopped caring; I'm no longer an outcast coz of being brony anymore

@Surgercube <333 Bronys are cool (I feel like I say this everytime I see you do I?

But anyway When my GF broke up with me I didn't know what to do

it felt like time slowed down

just nothing felt the same Then my buddy nick cheered me up c;

and I was happy again

Archived