DiamondHavoc.

the girls in my grade/1 year below me/over me are ugly

the girls in my grade/1 year below me/over me are ugly

Hmm How old are they * Pedo Chukle *

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Depressing part was my teenage years. (basically now)

It's bloody hard when you have a teacher acting like a prissy 12 year old who thinks an untucked shirt is like a Bomb, as well as

having to tackle 50 assignments, and a somewhat dismembered family who hate eachother to every bone and cell.

This lead to an undereating problem and stuff when I just plain stopped taking care of myself; Underweight, Unattractive, Weak, basically dirt in everything; My intelligence means one thing but I was raised to believe that aesthetics means things. Now i'm stuck in a loop where I either hate myself; or am feeling top notch until I look in the mirror or at a test result. (Intelligence =/= Smarts) I was also raised to believe friends mean everything. Unfortunately, 2 people play TF2 enough at my school out of ~2000, and even then I sit & eat alone at school. My Old school friends can't accept the fact I'm Brony, which is just a shame, making me feel worse. (One of those kids was my Best friend, and he just says I've changed into a little girl)

Using my values while In depression, I also prevented my girlfriend from suicide. Not once, Not twice, 5 times. Not in those 5 times did I even touch her; I used nothing but words.

It hurts being a teenager. It hurts. You never know if you're going to go and be Bill Gates or a hobo. You lose friends, you get peer pressure, unreasonable standards and your attention for authority is shunted by chauvinistic, overwhelming teachers 'authority' figures who think they are Jesus.

The most depressing part of my Life, again, are my teenage years.

You should probably move school, where you can find friends that accept who you are and have good teachers. As far as I know, school is one of the easiest and most memorable parts of your life. So make the most of it! Also, since your family is very disunited, friends are essential to keeping your self-esteem strong.

At least you have a girlfriend =P

A month has passed since you posted that. How are you going?

Stay strong buddy.

You should probably move school, where you can find friends that accept who you are and have good teachers. As far as I know, school is one of the easiest and most memorable parts of your life. So make the most of it! Also, since your family is very disunited, friends are essential to keeping your self-esteem strong.

At least you have a girlfriend =P

A month has passed since you posted that. How are you going?

Stay strong buddy.

Erk x_x

My GF ain't what she was a month ago

And it's harder to associate with those who desperately think you are the spawn of Satan for liking ponies, when I don't mention a word of it to anyone unless asked.

It's gotten harder and harder

And now I seem to have a turning table of friends

I get a new one and the others zone out

rinse, repeat

:L

having to tackle 50 assignments, and a somewhat dismembered family who hate eachother to every bone and cell.

This lead to an undereating problem and stuff when I just plain stopped taking care of myself; Underweight, Unattractive, Weak, basically dirt in everything; My intelligence means one thing but I was raised to believe that aesthetics means things. Now i'm stuck in a loop where I either hate myself; or am feeling top notch until I look in the mirror or at a test result. (Intelligence =/= Smarts) I was also raised to believe friends mean everything. Unfortunately, 2 people play TF2 enough at my school out of ~2000, and even then I sit & eat alone at school. My Old school friends can't accept the fact I'm Brony, which is just a shame, making me feel worse. (One of those kids was my Best friend, and he just says I've changed into a little girl)

Using my values while In depression, I also prevented my girlfriend from suicide. Not once, Not twice, 5 times. Not in those 5 times did I even touch her; I used nothing but words.

It hurts being a teenager. It hurts. You never know if you're going to go and be Bill Gates or a hobo. You lose friends, you get peer pressure, unreasonable standards and your attention for authority is shunted by chauvinistic, overwhelming teachers 'authority' figures who think they are Jesus.

The most depressing part of my Life, again, are my teenage years.

lol kil urself kid

Erk x_x

My GF ain't what she was a month ago

And it's harder to associate with those who desperately think you are the spawn of Satan for liking ponies, when I don't mention a word of it to anyone unless asked.

It's gotten harder and harder

And now I seem to have a turning table of friends

I get a new one and the others zone out

rinse, repeat

:L

oh lord what are you doing

Never get in an "internet relationship". Especially with a 20 year old from England when you're 15.

It won't work out, period.

Make some friends at school

Don't mention anything about you being a brony, either.

Mixing cultures like that is a very bad idea and will result in shitstorms

fix your social life

you need social skills and connections mate, for both your well being and your future life.

oh lord what are you doing

Never get in an "internet relationship". Especially with a 20 year old from England when you're 15.

It won't work out, period.

Make some friends at school

Don't mention anything about you being a brony, either.

Mixing cultures like that is a very bad idea and will result in shitstorms

fix your social life

you need social skills and connections mate

K.

Someone's mad but K.

I love the silence of blocking Spicy.

It really helps when you remove Hitler from your sight

*Rancho Relaxo position*

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I love the silence of blocking Spicy.

It really helps when you remove Hitler from your sight

*Rancho Relaxo position*

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

the levels of damage control

unmeasurable

:^)

Besides the Usual Anti-Sugarcube rant that Spicy throws;

Anyone got any stories they'd like to share?

Hardest part is probably when I 10 and had to move to Kuwait. I was not doing good in school, my dad was in Iraq and I barely got to see him. We had a ton of family issues. It was not a very good time. I was considering suicide. But that thought went straight out when my dad finally came home. 

Hardest part is probably when I 10 and had to move to Kuwait. I was not doing good in school, my dad was in Iraq and I barely got to see him. We had a ton of family issues. It was not a very good time. I was considering suicide. But that thought went straight out when my dad finally came home. 

Are you still in Kuwait now?

And it's props to ya that y'all overcome Family issues

Are you still in Kuwait now?

And it's props to ya that y'all overcome Family issues

Yep, After Kuwait, we moved back to US, then moved Qatar, then moved again back to the US, then we moved to Egypt, then back to the US again,  then finally. We moved to Kuwait. 

Early teenage years.

2 main things really.

1. When I found out that my parents give the bare minimum care for me, and would never go the extra mile for me.

2. When I started to think about death and dying. The thoughts constantly echo in my head and some nights i just get really scared.

I really want to be able to keep my head up, as depression is not good. It isn't something you have to "get over", like cancer, you need advice and help. (p.s. also, depression makes ur memory weaker)

>feeling guilty reading this thread for having a good family and lots of friends

sugarcube, you never should've mentioned you're a brony to people in high school, that's like the worst thing you could ever do

I dont even mention steam or tf2 or any of that stuff (except to really good friends) out of fear that my friends will think of me differently

I dont even mention steam or tf2 or any of that stuff (except to really good friends) out of fear that my friends will think of me differently

Same as well.

when i got memed on

1.probably grade 7 for me since i honestly didnt give a shit about school and video games pretty much corrupted my mind at that state, once again early teenage years

2. mentioning my steam / tf2 to my irl friends since i feel like they'll look at me differently since ive spent over 3500 hours on a video game

3. when my grandparents took legal custody of me (not saying its a bad thing) but it was just hard since i havent seen my real mom since

when i got memed on

1.probably grade 7 for me since i honestly didnt give a shit about school and video games pretty much corrupted my mind at that state, once again early teenage years

2. mentioning my steam / tf2 to my irl friends since i feel like they'll look at me differently since ive spent over 3500 hours on a video game

3. when my grandparents took legal custody of me (not saying its a bad thing) but it was just hard since i havent seen my real mom since

1 and 2 are parallel to me o.o

Archived