Depressing points?

DiamondHavoc.

What was a really depressing point in your life? Don't say anything if you don't want to, and you think it will make others sad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was depressed that half-life 3 hasn't and probably never will come out, I'm sure others are depressed about this too. Bye cruel wurld. I hope theres TF2 in heaven or hell or nevada or wherever I'm heading.

When Someone Scammed me in my Early days

Depressing for him I mean Because all he got from me was about 2 hats and some weps along with a Scammer tag.

When Someone Scammed me in my Early days

Depressing for him I mean Because all he got from me was about 2 hats and some weps along with a Scammer tag.

About as bad as someone running from a spycrab they only bet a refined on.

I realised that my life is shit and I am just a person you can make jokes about

I even already attmpted to suicide... Thats no joke

Depressing part was my teenage years. (basically now)

It's bloody hard when you have a teacher acting like a prissy 12 year old who thinks an untucked shirt is like a Bomb, as well as

having to tackle 50 assignments, and a somewhat dismembered family who hate eachother to every bone and cell.

This lead to an undereating problem and stuff when I just plain stopped taking care of myself; Underweight, Unattractive, Weak, basically dirt in everything; My intelligence means one thing but I was raised to believe that aesthetics means things. Now i'm stuck in a loop where I either hate myself; or am feeling top notch until I look in the mirror or at a test result. (Intelligence =/= Smarts) I was also raised to believe friends mean everything. Unfortunately, 2 people play TF2 enough at my school out of ~2000, and even then I sit & eat alone at school. My Old school friends can't accept the fact I'm Brony, which is just a shame, making me feel worse. (One of those kids was my Best friend, and he just says I've changed into a little girl)

Using my values while In depression, I also prevented my girlfriend from suicide. Not once, Not twice, 5 times. Not in those 5 times did I even touch her; I used nothing but words.

It hurts being a teenager. It hurts. You never know if you're going to go and be Bill Gates or a hobo. You lose friends, you get peer pressure, unreasonable standards and your attention for authority is shunted by chauvinistic, overwhelming teachers 'authority' figures who think they are Jesus.

The most depressing part of my Life, again, are my teenage years.

Depressing part was my teenage years. (basically now)

It's bloody hard when you have a teacher acting like a prissy 12 year old who thinks an untucked shirt is like a Bomb, as well as

having to tackle 50 assignments, and a somewhat dismembered family who hate eachother to every bone and cell.

This lead to an undereating problem and stuff when I just plain stopped taking care of myself; Underweight, Unattractive, Weak, basically dirt in everything; My intelligence means one thing but I was raised to believe that aesthetics means things. Now i'm stuck in a loop where I either hate myself; or am feeling top notch until I look in the mirror or at a test result. (Intelligence =/= Smarts) I was also raised to believe friends mean everything. Unfortunately, 2 people play TF2 enough at my school out of ~2000, and even then I sit & eat alone at school. My Old school friends can't accept the fact I'm Brony, which is just a shame, making me feel worse. (One of those kids was my Best friend, and he just says I've changed into a little girl)

Using my values while In depression, I also prevented my girlfriend from suicide. Not once, Not twice, 5 times. Not in those 5 times did I even touch her; I used nothing but words.

It hurts being a teenager. It hurts. You never know if you're going to go and be Bill Gates or a hobo. You lose friends, you get peer pressure, unreasonable standards and your attention for authority is shunted by chauvinistic, overwhelming teachers 'authority' figures who think they are Jesus.

The most depressing part of my Life, again, are my teenage years.

I started to Tear up man that sounds rough. I'm glad you are (hopefully) through that

I started to Tear up man that sounds rough. I'm glad you are (hopefully) through that

There is more, but Then i'd just be digging way too deep into personal stuff, and then it'd just be absolute rock-bottom

The other thing I forgot to mention is that I constantly strive to get another's approval. just now I looked at a friend's profile, and someone who I was hoping would add me was drawn to this one. And in every legit sense, I've had to give things to people to even make them consider to be my friend; It's like I'm a Secret Santa, but more or less one that asks for friendship, even though I rarely get any.

Curly, Draco, Trollerai, Blaqk, Rambro and Kollin have helped massively; However I'm still stuck in to compare myself to other people and say 'I don't have this guy as a friend? 'Guess i'm unwanted...' and There you have it, i've been bitten...

y u do dis sugarcube

We were having a good ol' time until you came in here trying to make us all cri.

i cri evry tiem

Okay, lets move on from backpack.tf related and go on to real life

the girls in my grade/1 year below me/over me are ugly

Archived