What's your profile picture and why do you have it?

Spicy Ham

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My profile represents the anonymity that the internet has to offer. It represents how strangers that you can't actually identify or know much about become closer to you, with each passing interaction. It is a testament to how as a society, we have evolved over the years. It represents all the sorrows of the past, particularly oppression against women and talks about how feminism is needed since there is no "female" avatar, but just a male. As you see the pure white silhouette surrounded by darkness, it is a further testament to how innocent minds are corrupted by the internet."

-Arts Student

"My profile represents the anonymity that the internet has to offer. It represents how strangers that you can't actually identify or know much about become closer to you, with each passing interaction. It is a testament to how as a society, we have evolved over the years. It represents all the sorrows of the past, particularly oppression against women and talks about how feminism is needed since there is no "female" avatar, but just a male. As you see the pure white silhouette surrounded by darkness, it is a further testament to how innocent minds are corrupted by the internet."

-Arts Student

That was deep.... balls deep.... I cried ;-;

First thing that came into my mind when I was making my 2nd steam account.

Elroy is green and ready for anything.

Easy on the eyes

Rarely ever see anyone using elroy. 

Used it for too long for me to think I should change and it kinda goes with my username. 

Joey Wheeler

From a show that has a children's card game.

Brings back memories, also he has some pretty damn funny face expressions.

i'm too late :D

<<<this isnt my real one, but this was a teaser for COD Zombies, which i love.

My other one is a picture of Rainbow Dash joining an evil shadowbolts theme and they look on from a high tower as the moon shines. Respectable art whether you hate bronies or not.

My cat because it was my personal skype picture and I was too lazy to go find another one and I was worried people would think that I was a phisher.

Fan-art of manga protagonist. It kinda too big for Steam/forum image, but I really don't care, at least you see warm colors and red-haired person with the sword :)

At one point of my life this manga changed my relationship to the whole world... But anime based on this manga really sucks, don't deserve a watch.

A Scout in a Spy Suit, because Scoutisaspy was already taken on YouTube, so I had to add the "able".And now I have a 1.000.000+ Views Vid.Thats why >:c

its a tree, with haunted gohsts and a top hat.

I love Cedar trees, and my name is cedar.

Ghosts is the best effect.

Hats.

Archived