Charity

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would join, but I'm trying to save keys right now.

No worries, feel free to follow the topic to see who gets the first unusual!

I'm joining, should get plenty of keys soon when I sell my Aussie Minigun to a quickbuyer xD

Wonderful, I'm adding you to the list as well!

Don't got a lot of keys but is it okay if I unbox whenever I got the time and keys?

Anyways, unboxed #9 and got Pink As He'll Paint

Don't got a lot of keys but is it okay if I unbox whenever I got the time and keys?

Anyways, unboxed #9 and got Pink As He'll Paint

As long as you unbox only once a week, you should be fine! 

That thumbnail is just sooooo cool, who ever made that must really be talented :3

I will join too, but I'm not sure if every week, I'll do my best.

Yesterday when y'all were in that unboxing server (I couldn't join, TF2 crashed on me) I uncrated a #1 and got a Unique Scottish Resistance.

That thumbnail is just sooooo cool, who ever made that must really be talented :3

I will join too, but I'm not sure if every week, I'll do my best.

Hue. Sure, just let me know when you do unbox, and I'll add you to the list!

Yesterday when y'all were in that unboxing server (I couldn't join, TF2 crashed on me) I uncrated a #1 and got a Unique Scottish Resistance.

I actually didn't hop on there, lol. But I'll go ahead and put you on the list regardless, that's a first generation crate, after all. 

I was there and got jack shit :D . But seriously, I unboxed 50+ Reels and got no Unusual taunts, a lot of Buy a Lifes, and barely anyone else unboxed :P

Add me (to list)

Consider yourself added, let me know when you unbox!

I was there and got jack shit :D . But seriously, I unboxed 50+ Reels and got no Unusual taunts, a lot of Buy a Lifes, and barely anyone else unboxed :P

I heard that there wasn't hardly anyone unboxing other than you and Bucket. Nothing good, huh?

I heard that there wasn't hardly anyone unboxing other than you and Bucket. Nothing good, huh?

Nope. Just a bunch of taunts that I'm now currently selling.

I'd join but I don't have any #21 or below crates.

How much do they generally sell for?

Highest I think is #1 at ~5 ref, but most sell for ~1 scrap-1 rec

Nope. Just a bunch of taunts that I'm now currently selling.

Let's hope a weekly unbox will tame your itch for endless uncrating. :P

I'd join but I don't have any #21 or below crates.

How much do they generally sell for?

Depends on the crate. #21s are 3 refined each because they have a lot of decently expensive items in there. Earlier crates can go for lower, since they have regular unique weapons in the mix. I always buy my crates from SCM, since they're always cheaper there. I'd recommend it. 

Lol, what a coincidence. Feel free to tell us what you unbox weekly, I'll list you here too! The only difference is that this is on backpack.tf, not on Tumblr :P

I started this back in March :C but when I announced that on here and asked others if they wanted to join, people got all over my back telling me not to advertise. Currently on haitus since my bp was destroyed by the summer sale. Trying to recover atm, lol

Anywho, Add me to your list. Or if you want, I can add everyone here to my tumblr so there's a more organized way to post each week's findings. Like, people report here and I can list every single person's unbox once a week on a weekly basis. idk

I started this back in March :C but when I announced that on here and asked others if they wanted to join, people got all over my back telling me not to advertise. Currently on haitus since my bp was destroyed by the summer sale. Trying to recover atm

Anywho, Add me to your list. Or if you want, I can add everyone here to my tumblr so there's a more organized way to post each week's findings. Like, people report here and I can list every single person's unbox once a week on a weekly basis. idk

Sure, I'll add you to my list. 

If worst comes to worst and I run out of space/spam the page too much, I can always link a Spreadsheet. 

Looking forward to whatever people unbox.

Interested to see who makes the most profit each week/out of the entire thing.

Looking forward to whatever people unbox.

Interested to see who makes the most profit each week/out of the entire thing.

I may end up calculating that if I have enough free time, actually. 

Seems like a neat little thing to do. 

Sure, I'll add you to my list. 

If worst comes to worst and I run out of space/spam the page too much, I can always link a Spreadsheet. 

ok ;c

Mind adding me to the list, thanks.

Actually pumped for this.

EDIT: Unboxed Strange Gloves of Running Urgently.

EDIT2: Is there a specific server you'll be on? I've added you so I suppose I could come on when you do. What timezone are you in?

I live in Australia and it's something like GMT 10:00..

Archived