what should i do if i feel like some successed price suggestion is wrong?

DIXON CIDER

what happened was, a price drop of an unusual i own, has passed

within the suggestion, there're three of "1:1 sales" which i found invalid

the suggester used only the hats' owner history and not trade post links

in the 3 sales he claimed to be 1:1, at least mine was not, i added about a bud to do an upgrade

and in the other two i found no evidence of them are both 1:1 trade

here's the link of that price suggestion: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53c770aa4dd7b81c0a8b4568

all 3 of sales shouldn't be a valid proof, am i right?

if so, what should i do? should i make a new suggestion point out that the previous suggestion was invalid and suggest the "new price" back to what it was?

please somebody help, i've never suggested a price 

what happened was, a price drop of an unusual i own, has passed

within the suggestion, there're three of "1:1 sales" which i found invalid

the suggester used only the hats' owner history and not trade post links

in the 3 sales he claimed to be 1:1, at least mine was not, i added about a bud to do an upgrade

and in the other two i found no evidence of them are both 1:1 trade

here's the link of that price suggestion: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53c770aa4dd7b81c0a8b4568

all 3 of sales shouldn't be a valid proof, am i right?

if so, what should i do? should i make a new suggestion point out that the previous suggestion was invalid and suggest the "new price" back to what it was?

please somebody help, i've never suggested a price 

Then make a suggestion with a proper range and proper proof.

Then make a suggestion with a proper range and proper proof.

Is it valid if I just point out that the previous one was invalid, and the price shouldn't be moved?

Is it valid if I just point out that the previous one was invalid, and the price shouldn't be moved?

No, because you'd have to prove the old range was correct then.  If you're going to update it, give us proof of the current market.

• Administrators

No, it isn't. You can't just say "its invalid" you have to prove with your counter suggestion that the one which was accepted was wrong with proper proof.

Anybody can claim "Its invalid" Like we said...Counter-suggest with proper range and proper proof if you feel like its completely invalid.

I don't see anything wrong with it at all. If you feel its wrong, feel free to counter-suggest with proper range and proper proof.

As I said, the suggester claims those he post are 1:1 trades but in fact not.

I don't have new proof to support the old price but neither does him has the proof to support his price :/

No, because you'd have to prove the old range was correct then.  If you're going to update it, give us proof of the current market.

he owns one, that's why he's unhappy

• Administrators

As I said, the suggester claims those he post are 1:1 trades but in fact not.

I don't have new proof to support the old price but neither does him has the proof to support his price :/

If you really added a bud over the top of your unusual counter-suggest with link of your inventory history. Don't know how to do that? Check HERE

Other two links looks fine to me. If you have proof of your claim and all, the new range should be 2.5 - 3.2

I meant 2.3 - 3.2 buds

If you really added a bud over the top of your unusual counter-suggest with link of your inventory history. Don't know how to do that? Check HERE

Other two links looks fine to me. If you have proof of your claim and all, the new range should be 2.5 - 3.2

Yea but 1 sale doesn't seems well to get a suggestion thu ._.

And thanks for you guys, guess I better get thu with that new price :P

• Administrators

Yea but 1 sale doesn't seems well to get a suggestion thu ._.

And thanks for you guys, guess I better get thu with that new price :P

Well, if you have proof of your history providing you added 1 bud over the top, then the new high -end should be 3.2 buds.

Then you have proof of 2.3 and 2.5

So, the new range could be 2.3 - 3.2 buds if you could provide the proof that you added 1 bud + your old unusual(Anger)

Well, if you have proof of your history providing you added 1 bud over the top, then the new high -end should be 3.2 buds.

Then you have proof of 2.3 and 2.5

So, the new range could be 2.3 - 3.2 buds if you could provide the proof that you added 1 bud + your old unusual(Anger)

Emmm, I don't understand, how do you determine the low end and the high end??

• Administrators

Emmm, I don't understand, how do you determine the low end and the high end??

Simple...The low-end is coming from the suggestion (Sale 3). All I did for the high end is added +1 to the total value (2.2) which becomes 3.2 

Again, remember 3.2 is only valid if you really added a bud on top of your old unusual (Anger).

Simple...The low-end is coming from the suggestion (Sale 3). All I did for the high end is added +1 to the total value (2.2) which becomes 3.2 

Again, remember 3.2 is only valid if you really added a bud on top of your old unusual (Anger).

I checked my trade history, I didn't added 1 bud, but now I'm sure I added 10 keys to meet up the old low-end

And buds were 18 keys by the time I traded (8 Jul)

So how's the range should be??

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/0/AACASebvdEfoFmqaBTGdUmVBSkGYqbdqExtAJqyuEt9HYA/12/41846552/png/1024x768/3/1405782000/0/2/fgddgdg.png/GTb8zyI8yFmd5dpyC8o6aXAkix3NpwbEwcMNuZRbX30

• Administrators

I checked my trade history, I didn't added 1 bud, but now I'm sure I added 10 keys to meet up the old low-end

And buds were 18 keys by the time I traded (8 Jul)

So how's the range should be??

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/0/AACASebvdEfoFmqaBTGdUmVBSkGYqbdqExtAJqyuEt9HYA/12/41846552/png/1024x768/3/1405782000/0/2/fgddgdg.png/GTb8zyI8yFmd5dpyC8o6aXAkix3NpwbEwcMNuZRbX30

2.3 - 2.8 should be right. ^_^

2.3 - 2.8 should be right. ^_^

Thank you  :)

Could you please kindly do that suggestion for me??

Because suggest on a hat I own is just stupid and not seems going to success...

• Administrators

Thank you  :)

Could you please kindly do that suggestion for me??

Because suggest on a hat I own is just stupid and not seems going to success...

Yeah sure, ^_^

I'm not really a participant on backpack.tf but I had to sign in to the forum just to comment on this...

I don't see anything wrong with it at all. If you feel its wrong, feel free to counter-suggest with proper range and proper proof.

You don't see anything wrong with that suggestion? There wasn't a single verifiable trade in there, yet it got approved. There is every chance that none of those trades were 1:1. There was no evidence given to suggest that any of them were.

Done, hope you are happy now xD :P

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53ca76884cd7b82e0f8b4568

This isn't helping the credibility of backpack.tf pricing. The new suggestion is still based on 2 trades that are mere speculation with no supporting evidence and only one actual known trade. And yet approved again...

Archived