top contributors of the month

puddingkip

So, I had this idea of making a side top contributors list for the last month, like with voting. I think it's a good idea to see who still is active as a contributor and who hasn't been doing shit for a while.

As for myself I see me easily being in the last month's top 10, but I can't know that. I did reach top 30 of all time today, with only one month of active suggesting/voting (had 4 suggestions, 2 of which accepted) of more than a month ago but I would like to be able to see if I got more points than let's say baloo last month

So basically you want to be in the top 10, but you don't want to take the initiative to get there and think there should just get it based on a monthly type of deal. The people at the top are there for a reason. No one really cares whose active or not. Just get to the top, then you can rest on your laurels. This is just a way to be a rep whore.

NO ONE GETS TO BE ABOVE ME WITHOUT EARNING IT!!! rawr :3

Most people went 1 step up, since I'm gone. :(

I didn't. I lost to that crazy voter sniper. He too hard to beat since I can't rep whore

Baloo, with all respect, I don't think you're the one who needs to start talking about rep whoring. For the record, yeah I'm a big time rep whore, but I'll reach top 10 soon enough. With this rate (almost 3000 rep in a month) I'll be there next month. I didn't mean to replace the all time list, just an additional list

Baloo, with all respect, I don't think you're the one who needs to start talking about rep whoring. For the record, yeah I'm a big time rep whore, but I'll reach top 10 soon enough. With this rate (almost 3000 rep in a month) I'll be there next month. I didn't mean to replace the all time list, just an additional list

I know, that's why I added the rawr and emoticon at the end. I really don't mind it being added, I'm just questioning the need for it? Like who cares? Who cares about the current all-time list anyways besides the suggestors themselves?

baloo is a wannabe rep whore :P

I was rep whoring as a blue belt before puddingkip even made his first suggestion.

• 1 month later...

bump because apparently some people can't find it so I'll bump. Also why does jymotion get more like than me?

bump because apparently some people can't find it so I'll bump. Also why does jymotion get more like than me?

because Jymotion doesn't care about likes?

Archived