Why are sharks and scammers aloud to use backpack.tf Premium?

Micah ΧΞΣ

Why are sharks allowed to use backpack.tf Premium? They are just going to use it to find noobs to shark or scam -_- It seems that all the sharks and scammers flood backpack.tf with their items and it seems most times nothing is done to stop them unless someone files a big report.

Here is one example. I'm sure there are many others if I look.

http://backpack.tf/u/76561198065813459

Sharkers/Scammers have their own ways of finding freshly unboxed unusuals on low value accounts anyways, I believe.

Why are people who can't speak English aloud to create threads on bp.tf?

Just because I made a spelling mistake does not mean I don't speak English. 

There is a valid point in here. I can't possibly be the only one who naturally expects a shark attempt or ridiculously bad offer when added by a premium user. They often come with the whole Raxshi (or even MAU5) attitude and feel quite entitled to everything. (No offense intended to the non-sharking premium people.)

There's no criminal background check before signing up for the bp.tf premium service, that's why.

Even if we had a background check system it probably would not stop much, but I think it would clean up the site a bit.

But not having a criminal background check kinda opens the door for scammers.

Even if we had a background check system it probably would not stop much, but I think it would clean up the site a bit.

But not having a criminal background check kinda opens the door for scammers.

*criminal background checks*

Even the worst scammers (og I'm looking at you) are no where near real criminal level. You guys (well, OP) are taking this too seriously, we're trading hats for god's sake. Not to mention hats that don't physically exist.

Wanna do criminal background checks? Here you go bud: http://www.instantcheckmate.com/

There is a valid point in here. I can't possibly be the only one who naturally expects a shark attempt or ridiculously bad offer when added by a premium user. They often come with the whole Raxshi (or even MAU5) attitude and feel quite entitled to everything. (No offense intended to the non-sharking premium people.)

But dont sharkers have alt better ways than to use bp.tf to shark?

They use a program to scan for higher value bps but not much playing time, using premium is a very long and not much success imo. With this said however i believe mmost of those who are banned on outpost should be banned here as well. Steamrep is hilarious and shouldnt be the "standard" when outpost has so many more scammers/fencers banned.

*criminal background checks*

Even the worst scammers (og I'm looking at you) are no where near real criminal level. You guys (well, OP) are taking this too seriously, we're trading hats for god's sake. Not to mention hats that don't physically exist.

Wanna do criminal background checks? Here you go bud: http://www.instantcheckmate.com/

Hats that cost real world money. Make no mistake dudes. If someone doesn't hesitate when it comes to steal virtual items from people, then they won't hesitate to steal real world things if given the chance.

Hats that cost real world money. Make no mistake dudes. If someone doesn't hesitate when it comes to steal virtual items from people, then they won't hesitate to steal real world things if given the chance.

Except it's easier to get away with stealing virtual items than to get away with stealing real life items.

Except it's easier to get away with stealing virtual items than to get away with stealing real life items.

It is. Point is: they have a lack of ethics. It's like someone who lies to you over chat messages, what does make you think he's not going to lie to you in person.

Actually, they probably will hesitate. Stealing hats won't land you in prison. It takes a bit more smarts to steal physical items than it is hats.

Archived