TheAmazingOtaku

I would like to contact Steam Support, but I don't know how. I was spammed for 1 strongbox key, 2 mann co supply keys and a genuine anger. I want them back please.

I would like to contact Steam Support, but I don't know how. I was spammed for 1 strongbox key, 2 mann co supply keys and a genuine anger. I want them back please.

• Administrators

Contacting Steam Support won't do anything but only perhaps trade ban them or be on trade probation thats about it. Make sure you have enough proof without proof it means nothing to them. This is the LINK to the support page

You can't get your items back if you get scammed, you only get your items back if your whole account gets hijacked and your items are stolen by the hijacker.

• Administrators

...Double post, also wrong forum

Moved and fixed. Danke.  ;)

Sadly you will never get them back :/

Sadly you will never get them back :/

^this

Unless you were hijacked they wont restore items. As any other "scam" if the user's fault for not reading eg, trade offer "steam wallet" scam, the trade window clearly indicated that only items in the trade window will be traded nothing else, same with the quick switch...etc

Practically all scams are easily avoided if the user can read.

Steam is basically, your items, your backpack so it's your responsibility.

If you do contact Steam Support and they tell you there is nothing they can do, if they are asked they will delete the item if it hasn't changed inventories. At least your scammed items won't be with the scammer making him money. As to actually acquiring the items, be happy it was only three keys. Steam Support only does one rollback if you're hijacked, nothing if you were scammed. It's your fault you fell for it, use a middleman next time.

Archived