Unusual pricing event 2.0!

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi everyone, check this link (first event) before you continue reading - http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/11648-unusual-pricing-event/

Info: The Unusual pricing event 2.0 will have the same purpose and style as the first one.

By signing up you must agree to the rules & understand the purpose of the event - simply read the link above.

For less confusion, every user MUST add me on Steam before signing up to the event - AND join a Steam group chat dedicated to the event. Trolls, people who spam, encourage it or break the rules will simply be kicked & possibly temp banned. However, if you are new and just feel like making ~1 suggestion, an add & staying active in the chat isn't needed - this is only for active users so we will reduce the unintentional counter/working on same suggestions & helping eachother with updating outdated hats & mini's/team-up for larger suggestions. But every user is welcome! :)

DATE: 25-27 July

List of interested people -

d0 (creator)

Aaron

Patryk

NecroTed

Plaxorous

Peasant

Boom. Nutshot

Dezire

Jordan

DiamondHavoc

dabaers

Lewd Booty

RedParadox

MusicalEclipse

Slowbro_51

ERASER

nicksaysmeep

Kevin

Jacobmeister

TheGermanWalrus

Zcrab

Snowraptor

Pyroman (AkA Pyrobad/Pyromad)

Python

Tips Fedora

Logan Foreskin

DirectingMgamer

Blatch

Sala

Pro tip #1 - Spreading the word by posting this link in your suggestion could be useful (Thanks ERASER from last event)

Pro tip #2 - We got a Skype group dedicated for backpack.tf users, contact me or Python to join it.

Pro tip #3 - Questions about the event, pricing, rules & other is never stupid - don't be afraid, I've helped a lot of people. If you are unsure about something. PM/Post or add me and I will do my best to answer it.

Qoute from last event -

Description: I encourage and invite every user to join me & hopefully a few other active/new members to price the needed unusuals for the site. "A needed unusual(s)" should be a 1year+ old unusual or unpriced - however, any unusual or other slightly outdated is also greatly appreciated. But we're gonna put focus on the unpriced and/or 1year+ outdated one's.

The main reason why I feel this would be funnier (compared to normal pricing) is because we can help eachother with mini suggestion, update another unusual to get the unpriced/badly outdated unusual updated and discuss/assist/do suggestions together.

Requirements: I strongly advice everyone to read the rules of unusuals before you even think about jumping in the pricing madness! :-D Read this - http://forums.backpa...he-cheat-sheet/ . That's pretty much it, if you unable to found any sales, or don't have time to make suggestions - it's all good. Quantity doesn't matter, as long as you've tried your best and learned something you've improved.

Made by: d0

Approved by the mods.

Any kind of trolling/abuse/flame or think that this is a great opportunity to just steal/make invalid suggestion to farm rep think again - action will most likely be taken.

There should be prizes for some people so people who usually don't suggest or browse the forums would be attracted to help out

I don't know a shit about pricing, I always do stuff wrong

I'm bad at names, but I know a lot of new people who learned from last event. And a bunch of active new unusual suggestors we recruited since the last one! We are here to learn, not see who's the best or can make the most.

There should be prizes for some people so people who usually don't suggest or browse the forums would be attracted to help out

Was already suggested by Banana - http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/11913-thoughts-on-having-an-unusual-suggesting-competition/

I will join but I won't get home before Saturday :/

And I got work all day but afternoon, but I'll be there.

EDIT: Thought it was in the weekend of this week, so I can only be there the 25th.

I could help if you want me too. Although i dont know how busy i will be with uni but i will try to do at least 5-10  :)

I'm interested. The only thing I priced was a hat, but never an unusual so this will be my chance to learn :D

Thanks d0 for inviting me to the event but as much as I want to help you guys, I'm afraid that I have to decline because of the same reason I don't make craft hat suggestion anymore: studying for university. Maybe next year, I will join if you make this event again.
Sorry for not contributing to this epic event. I hope you guys will do it great.

Damn, I will be "away" from the 20th-4th. I will have a computer, but not as much time as usual. Hope we don't get backed up. 

I'm interested, but to be honest, I am not that great at it.
EDIT:
Prices Updated:
Circling peace sign conquistador
P. Fetti Janissary ketche
G. Fetti scotch bonnet
P. Fetti tam o shanter
TF Logo Buckaroos hat

Bubbing Rimmed Raincatcher
Glad to help.

I will join but I won't get home before Saturday :/

And I got work all day but afternoon, but I'll be there.

EDIT: Thought it was in the weekend of this week, so I can only be there the 25th.

I'm interested. The only thing I priced was a hat, but never an unusual so this will be my chance to learn :D

I'm interested, but to be honest, I am not that great at it. 

Add me,

also - if you feel insecure, first time unusual suggestions. It's all good, we are here to learn! :)

List updated.

Add me,

also - if you feel insecure, first time unusual suggestions. It's all good, we are here to learn! :)

List updated.

I'll add you by the end of this week, when I get back my PC

All right, that sounds great! Add me to the list, if you don't mind.

My only regret is that I really haven't found any new Mongolians to price. =<

If someone wanna work on a list, here's some or if u wanna continue -

Outdated/unpriced hats -

Power Surge Dread Knot
Overclocked Dread Knot
Spellbound Dread Knot
Darkblaze Dread Knot
Anti-Freeze Dread Knot
Demonflame Dread Knot
Chiroptera Venenata Dread Knot
Memory Leak Dread Knot
Hellfire Dread Knot
Poisoned Shadows Dread Knot
Something Burning This Way Comes Dread Knot

Miami Nights Magnificent Mongolian
Arcana Magnificent Mongolian
Electrostatic Magnificent Mongolian
Chiroptera Venenata Magnificent Mongolian
It's A Secret To Everybody Magnificent Mongolian
Power Surge Magnificent Mongolian
Memory Leak Magnificent Mongolian
Stormy 13th Hour Magnificent Mongolian
Purple Confetti Magnificent Mongolian
Circling Peace Sign Magnificent Mongolian
Anti-Freeze Magnificent Mongolian 
Misty Skull Magnificent Mongolian
Searing Plasma Plumber's Pipe
Arcana Plumber's Pipe
Bubbling Plumber's Pipe
Electrostatic Plumber's Pipe
Chiroptera Venenata Plumber's Pipe
Knifestorm Plumber's Pipe
Poisoned Shadows Plumber's Pipe
Power Surge Plumber's Pipe
Sulphurous Plumber's Pipe
Demonflame Plumber's Pipe
Time Warp Plumber's Pipe

Misty Skull Pugilist's Protector 
Harvest Moon Pugilist's Protector 
Time Warp Pugilist's Protector
Knifestorm Pugilist's Protector
Phosphorous Pugilist's Protector
Eerie Orbiting Fire Pugilist's Protector
Massed Flies Pugilist's Protector
Smoking Pugilist's Protector
Circling TF Logo Pugilist's Protector 
Darkblaze Pugilist's Protector
Something Burning This Way Comes Pugilist's Protector
Spellbound Pugilist's Protector
Green Black Hole Pugilist's Protector
Memory Leak Pugilist's Protector
Electrostatic Pugilist's Protector
Chiroptera Venenata Pugilist's Protector
Roboactive Pugilist's Protector
Anti-Freeze Pugilist's Protector
Arcana Pugilist's Protector
Dead Presidents Pugilist's Protector

Cauldron Bubbles Stately Steel Toe 
Circling Heart Stately Steel Toe
Sulphurous Stately Steel Toe
Eerie Orbiting Fire Stately Steel Toe
Flaming Lantern Stately Steel Toe
Overclocked Stately Steel Toe
Orbiting Fire Stately Steel Toe 

• Administrators

Eh I suppose I might as well get in on this.

Glad that you are good sir/ma'am! Also, welcome to the forums!  ^_^

Remember, I've ignored the people who didn't add me on Steam.

Had major success & interest the first day. But remember to spread it too the people who don't visit the forum daily.

I had added you but I realize now that you seem to have removed me when I didn't respond to the message you sent me in the middle of the night. Steam isn't letting me send you a new friend request either.

I had added you but I realize now that you seem to have removed me when I didn't respond to the message you sent me in the middle of the night. Steam isn't letting me send you a new friend request either.

I had a few drinks yesterday and had you blocked. Added you.

Archived