How do I link my direct trade link for classified trades?

Justcomeon

steam > inventory > trade offers > who can send me trade offers (there should be a link)

Make sure your privacy settings allow ppl who are not on your friends list to send you one (there should be a "edit privacy settings@ who can send me trade offers) :)

I think wubsies knows what I mean...thanks though Derpeh. I already have a direct trade link. I use it often...on other trade sites. I can't for the life of me find where to enter it on backpack.tf.

Where do I on backpack.tf put in that direct trade link for classified trades? So people can direct trade me?

I think wubsies knows what I mean...thanks though Derpeh. I already have a direct trade link. I use it often...on other trade sites. I can't for the life of me find where to enter it on backpack.tf.

Where do I on backpack.tf put in that direct trade link for classified trades? So people can direct trade me?

go tp bp.tf > on the top right besides your name there is a arrow > settings > general

OR

when you're entering the price you want to sell at when making a classifieds below that there is the option of putting in your trade offer link

Archived