The next class/hat chosen to get a new unusual misc

Castiel666xD

Following the updates of the pyromancer, yellow belt, pencil pusher (and maybe i missed some older ones),

Which class do you think is next to get hats updated to a new equip region (updated to misc) / new items being added to the unusual list (which is already a misc).

Any top hat picks?

I think demo, heavy and medic are good contenders for the next classes but many of the hats don't really work as a misc :/

E.g. Otolaryngologist's Mirror and zee goggles clip horribly on the medic, Hound dog and pugilists protector clips on the heavy, etc.

Check out some possible loadouts on here: http://loadout.tf/ and post your predictions below!

Demo. Fro.

I would think the stylish degroot or razor cut clips less :/ they will be updated to unusual and misc the same day if so xD

Demoman. Shaman mask than anything.

After that, heavy. Most likely heavy duty rag.

There are so many miscs already and there is the glitch to wear conflisting hats many ppl are slowly not giving a sh*t.

Watch value utterly destroy the misc market

So now ur gonna collect fro's :P Just like the pencil ? xd

nah, i like my 13th and thats enough, may upgrade it tho

Big Country, Otolaryngologist's mirror, Front Runner, Proffessor's peculiarity, One Man Army, Magistrate mullet... there are many candidates lol

I think the coupe or rag for heavy will be next, something demo might be nice but it could be the pirate bandana, razor cut, or stylish degroot. For the medic though,  I don't see any clear front runners that don't clip horrendously :/

Archived