Stocking up on Bread Box stranges?

ThePug

As the last day for these boxes to be crafted is today. Good idea or no? Will the prices of the stranges go up do you think?

No, very bad idea.

Prices will continue to drop as hype dies down, wont be a very very long time til they rise, there are much better ways to profit.

Hoarding them will cost quite a bit, then you'll have to sit with them for months before it might rise by like a scrap, cost and time alone out weigh the profits.

Edit: a good example would simply be looking at the recent festives still havent risen.

As a person that's invested on the strange strongbox cosmetics and has been very successful, you'd prolly know my opinion. But then again, the strongbox stranges didn't have as much hype.

My advice? Keep 1, 2 or 3 of each or so, don't needa hoard. If you made profit kewl. If you didn't just sell em for the suggested.

As the last day for these boxes to be crafted is today. Good idea or no? Will the prices of the stranges go up do you think?

Horrific idea. Look at the Pyromania stranges. People had the same idea and they're worth shit.

Horrific idea. Look at the Pyromania stranges. People had the same idea and they're worth shit.

Not really, those pyromania stranges were rare as fuck at one point, where Rainblowers could be sold ~5 ref when they were at 1 ref on bp.tf.

Price rose and people started selling them again.  Works the same way how the Battery Canteens did, rose to 1 key then died down since more were available.

I'd assume they'll work the same way retired post-30 salvaged crates work- an immediate surge at retirement as speculators try to hoard them, then falling even lower than they were before retirement because there are far more available than there are people who legitimately want to seek them out for themselves.

Not really, those pyromania stranges were rare as fuck at one point, where Rainblowers could be sold ~5 ref when they were at 1 ref on bp.tf.

Price rose and people started selling them again.  Works the same way how the Battery Canteens did, rose to 1 key then died down since more were available.

Is what I meant, they'll  get a random hype and then they'll go down and be worth shit.

Archived