Villain Veil, the new Noh?

Consiglieres Handlebar

If I'm not mistaken, the Veil can no longer be unboxed. This would make sense since there aren't any Veil's with new effects being unboxed.

So, with the rocket in prices and demand for a Sniper misc, will this become the new Noh?

the hazmat headcase is the new noh. the coffin kit is the new hazmat headcase. the veil could be the new coffin kit.

The Veil hasn't been unboxable since at least summer 2013. I think there's like two Aces High ones and a disco one, and that's it for 3rd gens. No 2013 halloween ones ever unboxed on it. Knowing the popularity of sniper and the Villain's Veil in general, I'd imagine it will rise quite a bit in value as time goes. Remember, the burning KE wasn't always 300 buds.

the hazmat headcase is the new noh. the coffin kit is the new hazmat headcase. the veil could be the new coffin kit.

Stop liking your own comment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stop liking your own comment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

do you even know who i am

i like all my posts

blame puddingkip

It's trying but it has the huge disadvantage of being available during the Great Crappy Effects Period. It's trying though.

The Veil hasn't been unboxable since at least summer 2013. I think there's like two Aces High ones and a disco one, and that's it for 3rd gens. No 2013 halloween ones ever unboxed on it. Knowing the popularity of sniper and the Villain's Veil in general, I'd imagine it will rise quite a bit in value as time goes. Remember, the burning KE wasn't always 300 buds.

there are 115 nohs. 97 hazmats. 26 coffins. but there are 535 veils. the noh, hazmat and coffin all have one additional reason for the raised value: they are not common hats.

They stopped being unboxed after September. There is at least 1 of each summer effect veil in existance. Sniper isn't very popular, and veils are much too common. Burning KE rose so much due to none being for sale and tons of people with mansions full of money were willing to pay a pretty penny for one, and due to so little in existence they paid what they had to. With the veils, there is always veils up for sale, burning scorching beams, and so on. The demand for veils are very little due to demand being able to be filled so easily, the hype for them as actually died down a whole lot. Too many exist for it to become any more expensive.

There's some Dead Pres. ones as well.  They've definitely been unboxable through the summer update.  I do not know whether or not they're still unboxable.  

I don't think it would be fair to call it the "new Noh". At most, it'll be the new Soldier's Stash. There's still quite a few of them, and the Sniper has two other, commonly available miscs as well (Belt + Sensei).

Yeah there are way too many in existence and on market to call it the new Noh. I would just say its like the new Book Boy, but slightly more I guess, because it's retired. But it's not even close to the Noh level.

my head hurts

Archived